Quantity Breaks PRO

Quantity Breaks PRO

by microapps

Discount prices on the fly, based on the purchased amount!

Banksy Unofficial

Great App! Recommend to all my fellow Shopify users. Can't believe it's still FREE

Windy Hill Candle Factory

Looking forward to checking it out. The app gives option to install within 24 hours if you provide a review or 96 hours if you don't provide a review... So not really sure how it works yet.

**** WARNING - REVIEW UPDATE AFTER INSTALLATION ****
We have a 3rd party theme installed from Wetheme and this app broke many core Shopify features such as drop down menu, mobile menu, shopping cart functionality, product variants, that we have found so far. When testing the site with a Shopify free theme some of the items work but that kind of defeats the purpose of why we installed the app in the first place. Would not recommend.

Signature Slay Collection

Hoping this app will help with auto discount can’t for it to b set up

Johnnie Kays

pretty good so far, i like it cause its free

Test12121212121212

I love how easy to install and it fits my needs perfectly.

Athlio Sports

great app, love it and find it useful as I am a wholesaler for sports wear

Digitrends

An absolute must have for every shop owner- Clearly lays out the discount offer before hand to further entice buyers to make a volume purchase...Brilliant!!

Alma Zarazua Online

Estoy probando. Sin embargo, me da pena pedirlo pero sería grandioso que tuvieran vigencia las ofertas. Aún así es increíble. Gracias

Revolution Tailors

this is great! I look forward to using this app.

Topnutritionandfitness

Going to try this out! So far I like that I saw from the screenshots that I can choose to which products apply this and definitely awesome that this app is free! Looking forward to trying it out!