Quantity Breaks PRO

Quantity Breaks PRO

by microapps

Discount prices on the fly, based on the purchased amount!

Hbnore

Good idea. Hoping to see more retailers join our shop with this app.

Shopping Dose

Starting to test, don't know yet what the app does

Zhopiland

great app... ist genial its cool

Awareness Promotionals

This will be my first time using this app and I am very excited to see if it works. Will check back on progress.

Qualtees

Can't beat free! The tool I was looking for to maximize sales volume! :)

Nidb Safety Products

Works great. I feel like I have not had ample time to test it and being forced to leave a review.

Shop Gafas

Great app i am trying to know all uses to will do this app

Onca Gear

The customer service is terrible. I asked a few times what to do and the guy from the chat, that actually answered 1 day later, asked me to give him full access to my store to do the setup. After 24h, I don't have any message from them. I don't know what is next and when the app will be available. I need to move forward, and after a week, I just uninstalled the app and deleted his account on my site.

Visage Cosmetics

Very poor service and back up, this app had too many issues over a very short space of time. On the most recent occasion i could not access the app, numerous emails were sent, no phone number is listed, without a response for 3 days. I lost customers and orders. App works ok, but again there were too many issues after it's installation originally. I deleted this app and used another.

Dubbuk

I've been able to create a progressive discount following our customers spent.
It's one of our more important marketing tool at his moment.