Quantity Breaks PRO

Quantity Breaks PRO

by microapps

Discount prices on the fly, based on the purchased amount!

Windy Hill Candle Factory

Looking forward to checking it out. The app gives option to install within 24 hours if you provide a review or 96 hours if you don't provide a review... So not really sure how it works yet.

**** WARNING - REVIEW UPDATE AFTER INSTALLATION ****
We have a 3rd party theme installed from Wetheme and this app broke many core Shopify features such as drop down menu, mobile menu, shopping cart functionality, product variants, that we have found so far. When testing the site with a Shopify free theme some of the items work but that kind of defeats the purpose of why we installed the app in the first place. Would not recommend.

Onca Gear

The customer service is terrible. I asked a few times what to do and the guy from the chat, that actually answered 1 day later, asked me to give him full access to my store to do the setup. After 24h, I don't have any message from them. I don't know what is next and when the app will be available. I need to move forward, and after a week, I just uninstalled the app and deleted his account on my site.

Visage Cosmetics

Very poor service and back up, this app had too many issues over a very short space of time. On the most recent occasion i could not access the app, numerous emails were sent, no phone number is listed, without a response for 3 days. I lost customers and orders. App works ok, but again there were too many issues after it's installation originally. I deleted this app and used another.

Pure Hearts International

Good app in concept but unfortunately, it is stalling for me during/after installation at this page:

Am willing to revise star rating if this can be fixed.

Thanks!