Wholesaler PRO

Wholesaler PRO

by microapps

Manage multiple customer groups and apply specific discounts

Pratten

We had the old app and it was working fine. Upon upgrading our site theme we were told we needed to upgrade the app. It has been over 4 weeks of back and forth and the app still hasnt been updated correctly. I havent heard back from Milan in over 2 weeks. Will be looking for an alternate app.

Give a Damn Goods

Excellent app! Does everything I need for wholesale! I needed to integrate this with another app and the customer support was excellent! They respond quickly and will help you get the job done!

Southernpride

This product wouldn't work with the new theme I used which was a free template from Shopify. It showed my wholesale pricing to retail customers. Wholesale customers could see their pricing until the items were in the cart. The older app worked with an old theme.

Cuveecoffee

Man these guys seriously are the best. Not only do they have the best and most intuitive Wholesale App, they have the BEST support as well!

I am not even exaggerating. Milan has been super helpful with getting everything I need to get my Wholesale side up and running. B2B is a huge part of our business and we have a lot of functions that need to take place. Wholesaler is perfect right out of the box, but what's even better is that they have all these add-ons you can get for whatever you need.

I spent months searching for a good Wholesale app and didn't find one until I finally tried Wholesaler.

I would 10/10 recommend this app to ANY business owner who needs a powerful wholesale app. Thank you to Milan for all of your support!

Land And Sea Uk

Great app - works really well.

Reseller Polarpro

Looking good so far. hoping for fast install.

Ecology Co

A++++ works great and fast installation

The Fingerprint Tree

So far so good, setting up all details now :)

Team Orca By Ctrl

WholesalerPRO absolutely failed to deliver a Customer Pricing application.

Once the application was running it was incredibly inaccurate in pulling unit costs into orders. The unit costs were correctly entered into the WholesalerPro application tables.

This issue was reported to Milan and his Team and over a week of deliberate and detailed notes still failed to resolve the issue. Save yourself the trouble and find something else that works from the beginning.

Kasoobi

I lost interest in trying to get this work, I think I spent about $1000 after all the add ons and I never got yo use it

Previous 1 3 4