Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Aus-Cryptobros

waited 4 days and still no reply, not setup, and wasting my time. 100% do not recommend. No easy way to cancel subscription.

September 27, 2021

Hi, you installed the app on saturday and we normally work on weekdays from monday to friday. First thing we did monday morning is to request access to your store to perform the appropriate changes in your theme. We kindly ask you to reconsider the review as we trully think it's not fair.

Roselisa Inc.

its been over 3 days since I have installed the application and still did not hear back from the support team to finish the installation and have my Shopify theme configured. I reached out directly to the support team with the email they provided- in the email, it states " will reply back in 1 business day or less" however it's been over 24 hours and I still have not received a response back.

Progeny Coffee LLC

Terrific app! Definitely gets the job done and the support is stellar! It's as simple as can be to use and will help our B2B grow with a lot of ease. Thank you!!

Buat Si Manja

Super easy to use. The developer was also very responsive when we identified a bug and help to resolve it.

Joliluxe

My whole experience was very convenient. Didn't took 24hrs and everyting was installed and synchronized. Very efficient, hats off to David.

cookexpertas

I am very happy with this app. Super useful and helpful. Support is too good, great communication. Highly recommended!!!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review!!!

Can Virgili

Fácil de implementar y de usar. Servicio de atención de 10. Ya hace un año que trabajamos con ella y funciona a la perfección sin problemas. ¡Altamente recomendable!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review!!!

El Bandarra

Hace tiempo que trabajamos con Wholesaler y funciona a la perfección para lo que necesitábamos. El proceso de implementación fue muy ágil y es muy fácil de usar en el día a día. Para cualquier duda o problema puntual, el servicio de atención es excelente. ¡Muy recomendable!

Thanks for your review!

Sauté Market

This app works fantastic and the results are very good. Great app with great support! Highly recommended!

OnFarma

Não funciona corretamente. Não ficou corretamente definido os preços, os mesmos não alteram na contas de clientes, é fácil de usar, mas o efeito final não ficou como o desejado.

March 30, 2021

We need to mention that you wrote the review no more than 30 minutes after installing the app. The app changes which are performed by our team didn't even take place so you couldn't even try the app. We have been emailing you in order to help but no feedback has gone through.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24