Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

cookexpertas

I am very happy with this app. Super useful and helpful. Support is too good, great communication. Highly recommended!!!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review!!!

Can Virgili

Fácil de implementar y de usar. Servicio de atención de 10. Ya hace un año que trabajamos con ella y funciona a la perfección sin problemas. ¡Altamente recomendable!

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review!!!

El Bandarra

Hace tiempo que trabajamos con Wholesaler y funciona a la perfección para lo que necesitábamos. El proceso de implementación fue muy ágil y es muy fácil de usar en el día a día. Para cualquier duda o problema puntual, el servicio de atención es excelente. ¡Muy recomendable!

Sauté Market

This app works fantastic and the results are very good. Great app with great support! Highly recommended!

OnFarma

Não funciona corretamente. Não ficou corretamente definido os preços, os mesmos não alteram na contas de clientes, é fácil de usar, mas o efeito final não ficou como o desejado.

March 30, 2021

We need to mention that you wrote the review no more than 30 minutes after installing the app. The app changes which are performed by our team didn't even take place so you couldn't even try the app. We have been emailing you in order to help but no feedback has gone through.

EMP SmartHome

This app exactly fits my needs and does everything it should do! You can set Discount Groups, where you can set different prices for each and every product. It works perfectly, even with my most basic shopify plan the checkout works correctly. Installation is a bit different from other apps, as the devs will contact you after installing and install their code into your theme for you. It takes a few days, yes, but at least you can be sure that everything works. And work it does! Overall, I'm very happy with the app and can recommend it to anyone looking for a fair-priced Wholesale app!

Elmoritz

I am changing my review because they did install the snippets on my theme (4 days after the installation which is long though). It took a little while to install and there were a few issues but now it's working fine.
May I add that they never asked me to post a positive review or change my negative review that I had left previously.

Miniml Refills

Very happy with this app and what it offers to our shopify store. If you are looking at using Shopify Plus then save yourself money and use this instead. Team at Micro Apps are also very helpful too.

Sincerely Coffee Roasters

Was told they could do a custom extension for our business. I paid the invoice and they never delivered. I attempted to contact them multiple times and never received any communication.

March 30, 2021

The refund was issued. And indeed we did communicate with you in order to help you with any issue.

NewBlue Bags

Very disappointed. The app was added on Friday, permissions granted to microapps first thing Saturday. Now it's Wednesday afternoon and I have no response to my emails. This app cannot be installed without Reuben's support and the documentation is non-existent . I received an email from them on Monday that said there were 21 people a head of me for installation. Then he said it would be installed by Tuesday afternoon. Shopify Admin shows they never even logged into my account and he has not responded since Tues. VERY FRUSTRATED that I spent so much time on their product and have waited since last week. I have customers that want to make wholesale orders and this has been a huge waste of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23