Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

With Love Babushka

I haven't used the app yet but I am looking forward to it after I get it installed. Hope it helps me!

HellBend Custom Cycles

Best part is that support is very quick to respond. Once installed, the app is really easy to set up and use.

Made in Joyland

I haven't tried it yet but they are very kind responding and are going to install freely the app so I guess it will work well :D

Marni LuHu Designs

So far this app looks like it will have everything
I need to allow wholesalers to shop on my site. I am giving it a 5 right now but will review again once installed.

GS4LESS

So far we like the fast response time from the support team. This is very important to us because it shows that they care about their customers. We give a 5 Star rating for now and once support finishes installing the app, we will submit another review.
GS4LESS

Jung Provisions

I installed the app and it worked for two days before there was a connection issue. I uninstalled the app and attempted to reinstall but now can't get the app to open at all. Seems like a server side problem to microapps.

July 12, 2019

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers had fixed the issue, could you please try to reinstall the app once again?

DOCAFFMX

its a great tool for those who start wholesaling and dont know if its worth the invesment in slower and high cost ones

Warrenhilldesigns

Wholesaler has been recommended to me by a friend so I look forward to giving it a go and seeing what it can do

The Old Fashioned Toy Company

Exactly what we needed to give our stockists easy access to our products!

S T O R E C E N T R E