Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

NewBlue Bags

Very disappointed. The app was added on Friday, permissions granted to microapps first thing Saturday. Now it's Wednesday afternoon and I have no response to my emails. This app cannot be installed without Reuben's support and the documentation is non-existent . I received an email from them on Monday that said there were 21 people a head of me for installation. Then he said it would be installed by Tuesday afternoon. Shopify Admin shows they never even logged into my account and he has not responded since Tues. VERY FRUSTRATED that I spent so much time on their product and have waited since last week. I have customers that want to make wholesale orders and this has been a huge waste of time.

420 Chill

Hello everyone! After reading some "bad" reviews , i can only say this app is great and doing wonders for ourselves. First, we must recognize the accessible price, and if you´ve been looking for a wholesale app, you´ll know how extremely expensive the majority are!
Secondly, any issues i had (once, and because i accidentally deleted the app files), the support has been there like a lion. No joke, Ruben Gordillo has quickly responded and took care of everything on a bloody Sunday! Yes, on a Sunday! Have not been charged double or anything alike, no extra fees, no extra NOTHING. Just the most prompt and professional service i´ve ever came across. Ruben Gordillo was the responsible of making it possible and he´s always there in a click if you have any questions and queries. After trying so many apps, this is definetly a keeper. Do not look further if you´re looking for a wholesale platform within your retail.
It´s got absolutely EVERYTHING YOU NEED. They have NEVER let me down and really, hands up for the developers and our saint of the day, Ruben! Wish you all the best and keep on the fantastic work! Again, thank you for being there. Muchas gracias! Mauro Santos @ 420-chill.com

DesTnationApparel.com

Reuben has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I just wish all apps responded so quickly to resolve issues.
Rob

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for such kind words!

Josie Buttons

This app is incredibly helpful for my business - being able to offer a wholesale pricing structure while also servicing retail customers in one seamless experience is exactly what I wanted.

Installation was super fast and effortless, the app is incredibly simple to use and offers a range of wholesale tiers, and the extensions give me the flexibility of even more options to truly make my offering one of a kind.

I cant thank the team enough - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much, glad to help so much 😄

Petites Pommes Classic Floats

I have been charged twice for app features that were never installed. Tried contacting support twice and got generic unhelpful answers and features still not being accessible. Deleted the app before even using it - but cannot get hold of support and looks like impossible to be refunded the double (!) charge. Don't waste your time!

bluerub

It does just what we want! Helps us set pricing for our wholesale customers, with one website. Helpful support.

Paguro Upcycle

We have been using the app for 6 months now. Work smoothly and don't have any issues. The team response to any of the query very swiftly.

April 25, 2020

Thanks for your review! We normally see an average increase of sales within every store who uses Wholesaler of more than 20%! We hope your sales start to rocket as soon as possible!

Griffo Botanicals

Do not trust their reviews. They are bribing people to leave 5 star reviews - before they've even used the app.

The initial set-up is intentionally difficult, requiring you to go in to edit the raw code in order to get the pricing tiers to display on your product/category pages, and the code they tell you to look for doesn't exist.

When you run into trouble finding the code they tell you to look for, they have a big "don't worry, we'll set this up for you - for free, just email us!" notice on the settings page.

After requesting that help, they send you an email saying "there are 43 other people in line in front of you, but if you go leave us a 5 star review, we'll move you to the front of the line!"

Seriously? In order to even get this app correctly installed, we have to go leave a 5 star review... before we've even been able to use the app???

Based on our limited use, we found the app to be seriously lacking in settings and options, and had already switched to another, before we even got their "bribe" email.

TOTALLY UNETHICAL, I can't believe the Shopify app store allows this. Steer clear.

Blank Thread Source

excellent app for any wholesaler looking to expand and grow their business. Plus some really good add ons too

April 25, 2020

River Birch Candles

Not a good app. Has hidden fees and they make it so you need their support. This app only has 4.6 stars because it forces you to give them a 5-star review if you want their help within 24 hours. They took more than 100 hours to help and we were continuing to wait until we just uninstalled.

Waste of time.