Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Australian Variety Store

I used this app to get wholesale customers and expand my customer base. It is great to be able to have retail and wholesale all on one site.

Clear Vision Systems

This app is perfect for us. We can assign customers to a group (or groups) and set specific prices, such as trade prices, for each product independently. Support also did a great job of installing the app for us.

Generation Green Online

Downloaded this app to add a wholesale ordering option to grow my business. Support helpful with install.

TagsForever Türkiye

Great support and cheapest wholesale app in store. It is easy, simple and great app. Thank you microamp

Burning Buddha

Great App with extra extensions available for extra wishes. The support team helped me integrate it properly into my theme. Thumbs up!

Kami Paper

Working with the microapp team now to get installed. So far the support team is responsive and we are looking forward to using Wholesaler!

JigMasters

Gives me easy access to set up shops and other retailers with wholesale prices via the website without a discount code, making the wholesale process easier for shops makes it easier to get more shops interested in carrying my products

Health Merch

Easy to install app that does what it advertises. Would recommend others to check it out in the future.

Fa Fashion Inc.

Good, seems like a useful app for my store. Also, they reply fast and care about customers. I will try to use this app after finishing the installation.

Gentleman's Brew Ejuice

Awesome app. Had some compatibility issues with other apps, Milan was super helpful in figuring everything out and getting it all running smooth.

If you're looking for a wholesale app look no further!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35