Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Midori Bikinis

Great customer service and an amazing app. Unlike other apps, its syncs your inventory from the wholesale orders directly with the orders from your store so you don't have to worry about manually updating. I was sent an email right away offering to help me in any way possible & they truly see you through to the end and help in any way possible. Highly recommended!

noyo-usa

Great customer service! We received an email letting us know if we needed any help we could contact Zui Perona. We contacted Zui to help us integrate this App into our website and Zui was AWESOME! Very patient and extremely competent. Highly recommended!!!

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry

Amazing customer service with help setting up the app and formatting to your individual store! Prompt, thorough & patient.

wildabouthoney

Brilliant and prompt, above and beyond customer response. thanks Zui.

Spiritual Gangster

Great, easy to use app. I have a fairly complicated template so customer service helped get my store set up for me within a day for a small fee. Super happy!

Secret Audio Club LLC

Great App, easy to use, amazing customer service!

Wanderlust + Co

Pretty easy to manage. Really great feature for VIP customers!

Alma | Soul

Wholesaler has tremendously helped our store to prosper, we are able to have one site that sells both to locked wholesale accounts and directly to our retail market. They are very helpful if any troubleshooting shall come along and I am very happy to have this app!

Diamond Pride

AAA! absolute no brainer! if you want a smoothly working wholesale app for your store this should be your choice. we have tested every option out there - at this time (and from our point of view) it is the only properly working wholesale app out there right now.

quick replying and professional customer service! we recommend to use their setup service. yes you will have to pay for that, but they will get it up and running properly.

locosmetic.com

We've been waiting for this app for more than one year! Now again Shopfrogs did a great job! A MUST! Excellent! Great customer service.