Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Www Contractkillerclothing Com

People are great and they are always willing to help. Awesome product.

Break Point Fc

Love their app. Have been using it for almost 2 years now.

Melissa Borrell Design

This was the worst app experience I have had with an app on shopify. Luckily I saw the posting about not working with stitchlabs so I didn't get too far mainly because even though I paid for microapps to install for me they never did it correctly. The even sent me a link with a sample product set up and when I looked at it it wasn't working properly. The email replies were incredibly slow and frustrating as I had to repeat the problem and spell out the issues each time. They say that they will install right away but I waited 2 weeks and had to email them to see what was going on with my account. In addition I was told that I would not be charged for a second month so that I could try it out once the installation was complete and then I was charged! It took many emails to get my refund from them and it was not fun dealing with them. I do not recommend.

Artscapeonline

Great app to get us up and running with Wholesale on Artscapeonline .co.uk and the ability to extend it to our needs later. Support has been quick and invaluable.

Wynterco

I'm leaving a one star review because when I tag my products on Facebook posts, it pulls the wholesale prices through instead of the retail pricing.

The support team said the only viable solution was to duplicate all my products and make the duplicates only available on Facebook, without wholesale pricing.

It doesn't seem like they consider this a bug and that it wasn't a high priority for them to fix.

Monsieur From Paris

terrible customer service, i paid for the settings no one did anything, i sent 4 emails, no reply.... bad experience for me.

Mydarts

leave 4 stars is for customer service, which is quite prompt and helpful. The app itself still need to fix the bug, which is the wholesalers pricing got pull through on shopify POS. The solution at this stage is duplicate products on Shopify. We finally manage to do it as a temporary solution. Hopefully the bug will be fixed asap.

Artist L

So far the Wholesaler App has been extremely easy to use and does not need any maintenance at all.

I will recommend you have the Wholesaler App team do the initial setup of your online store to make sure the pricing is correct across different customer levels. But for a basic wholesale platform this App kills it.

We have two tiers of wholesale pricing, retail pricing and three customer levels. This app allows for one more level of pricing/customers so we are set for a while.

Fantasy World Jewelry Inc

It is providing me with an instant solution to my problem of not having tiered pricing levels. I recommend it for sure. Especially those that understand its features., even if you aren't an expert website builder. Very nice.

Kiwirugs

Very happy with the app and service from the team. Have been quick to respond to my questions and fix little issues I had inclusive in the setup cost.

Simple, easy to use app and from the testing I did before I went ahead its the best one I can see for the money if you are wanting wholesale pricing.