Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Chandra Hair

Currently using it and its great!

Glamr Gear

Customer Support is fantastic, and app seems to be working very well. Support is ready and willing to assist if needed. Thank you!

Munch Nz

This App is hopeless. Support terrible and mucked up our whole store variants.

Honest Wash

Ended up not using the app but they do have good customer service. Also there are template changes that need to be made for this app to function.

Kamui

My hat off to the mastermind behind this company.. The customer service is A+, Their eagerness to help on any custom aspect of my site is mind blowing. TOP NOTCH!

Fita 2

We have only a few products but thousands of already signed potential customers that we have to convert into buyers, with prices that change according to different parameters. This app help us to keep all this organized and up to date. After testing some similar ones we've decided for this one, it has the exact features we need and a right price.

Mimiandmaggiewarehouse

I have gone through and just confirmed the site is ready to launch at last. Thank you so much for not giving up or losing patience with us. The grid is perfect and my client is very happy.

I truly appreciate how you have handled us. Milan is particularly wonderful, and was very kind with me even when I was probably being a bit difficult :)

Thank you!

Watermans

Great prompt service , brill app to use

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Loving this app for our wholesale customer! Just what we were looking for :)

Telepienso

It really helped us a lot in terms of being able to manage both our distributors and retail stores. Not only has helped us focus all the operations into one single point but it has also helped us increase a lot our sales. A good point is that our brand is much more strong because it's not only "online" but in the streets.
Carlos helped me with the setup of the app and indeed he added some extra customizations to make my wholesalers and retail store lifes much easier. Great app, great team!