Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sandlot Goods

Very buggy, feels more like the thing was hacked together than what I would expect from an app. We stupidly paid for about $1000 in dollars in add ons, most of which seem like they should just be part of any good wholesale app right out of the box. Setup took weeks and we were left with a very unusable "app".

•Non-wholesale customers were seeing flashes of wholesale pricing. We received numerous emails from customers stating that the "sale" prices were not there when they went to check out.

•Inventory control is a complete disaster. From the moment you decide to use the app all inventory control has to be done through the app interface. This becomes quite annoying for a number of reasons. Under the normal Shopify product section is makes copies of variants for each wholesale category that it belongs to. For example a product called Blue Socks would end up having up to 4 variants. Blue Sock, Blue Sock (sw), Blue Sock (lw) and so on. Those wholesale pricing variants show up in Shopify POS and make it extremely annoying to use reports and adjust inventory levels.

•The app administration section where you adjust pricing, change inventory and administer wholesale customers is very obnoxious and has the look of a “lite” version of an app that cost $1000 plus a monthly fee. It has never ending scrolling banners for MicroApps other apps. For the love of God please quit shoving moon mail down my throat!

•The way in which you set the minimums definitely doesn’t feel like an “app”. To make the minimum of “Blue Socks” 5 you have to go into the product page in Shopify and create a tag that says “ws-min:6”. This is problematic for us because we like having our tags visible on our product pages so that customers can click on them and see products listed with those same tags.

•Very little is actually user adjustable in this app. If you want to adjust and tinker with your shipping methods over time to make sure it’s perfect you have to contact support so they can go in and change it. The custom checkout terms like COD, Net 30, Net 90 etc… have to be changed by Microapps support as well.

•Some of the customizations just seem a bit ridiculous that they would be considered “customizations” in the first place. Most of them seem like features that would be required of an app that claims to be a wholesale app. Such as $71.99 to show the MSRP next to the wholesale price, $155.99 for product minimums and the one that really hurts me now that I paid for it and am no longer using the system, $623.99 for a “custom” wholesaler checkout experience.

•Wholesale customers were taking the time to get to checkout and having the order page to just fail to submit.

We are cutting our losses and walking away from this.

Somehow my 1 star review keeps being changed to 5 star. Super sketchy company here.

Distribution Goods

Really great app and fantastic support. I had a small customisation solved in less than a half hour. Thanks for your help Milan Balaban.

Eliquid Universe

Wholesaler is the best and only App to sell wholesale on your Shopify site properly. I Know the code pretty well and the install seemed pretty simple but I had the support team do it for me on my site ELiquidUniverse.com, which I told them I was launching in a couple days and they installed the full integration in less than a day and it works flawlessly. Thanks so much for all of your help

With the highest regards,
www.ELiquidUniverse.com
The Home of the Dragon Liquids Brand

Do You Punctuate

It's a good but basic entry wholesale app that is a bit confusing to work with as there's no tutorial or guide on using it once it's installed.

It's also a bit cheeky to ask $119 for simple add-ons like minimum order value. Surely that's why you pay $19.99 to cover basics like that? It would be good to see your customer's email address and info as well but I suspect you'll be charged for that too. Not every business is a massive one that can easily afford the subscription fee and then an increasing cost to customise what is simply a line of code?

We'll keep testing it until the free trial is up but since wholesale makes up a smaller proportion of our business it's not worth us to invest in it at this time. Customer service was good, they emailed several times and I raised the above query but not really got a response to it.

Monstrum Tactical

After working with Microapps, the developer, over the last couple months we are consistently impressed with the service and capability of the wholesaler app. The dev spent many hours working to integrate their app into our theme. Any time I have an issue the response is always within 12 hours or less. The app itself is very customizable and we've been able to setup our program exactly the way we want it. Its also one of the lowest priced so I find the value for the product is very high, and would be a sound first step for any online business to get into wholesale pricing. I would recommend this app.

Apocalypse Hardware

3.5 really - good customer service, but a little quirky at times. I.e. the new iteration doesnt have the customers email available in the app.... just a name. Seriously, no way to display or see a customers email in the app.....

Posttea

Support from microapps has been really good so far, and I'm enjoying adding to the functionality with the customisations. Can't wait for everything to be up and running!

Night Watch Studios

Wholesaler made ordering wholesale ordering so much easier for our customers and for us too! The support staff is super quick and helpful with any questions you might have as well. My only issue is that to add on any type of customization is very expensive, I wish that it was a little more affordable to set price limits and some other things of that nature. But other than that, I think it makes everything quicker and easier!

Plantessentials

added the app, paid the set up money...even that wasn't smooth sailing ... so sent an email to let them know I had paid for the setup and about the trouble trying to pay for the set up) - no reply and no action so far. Bit over waiting patiently, so have deleted the app.
Toni

Update, tactics seem to be deployed by this company to remove reviews they don't like... After I gave up trying to get assistance, I posted this review, then many moons later I finally got an email to assist me - it seems only to remove this review, not for customer service purposes. So quite possibly there should be more bad reviews. Interesting, very interesting... I certainly will NOT ever use an app from microapps ever again. Toni

Indigobox

Excellent service - quick, informative, friendly and encouraging. I am new to e-commerce and these folks, especially Milan, could not have been more helpful. The service agreement form works well, but cannot be changed except through html. The support staff takes care of this, but would be much easier if this were drag and drop or text box editing.