Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Musclerich Apparel

Excellent and prompt customer service. Highly recommended, my tech support Milan went above and beyond to meet our requirements. Pleasure to work with, would recommend to anyone. Thanks guys!

Vance Leather

Could not ask for more, was quickly up and running and Enrique responded back not with how to fix something, but that it was fixed. Recommend them to anyone needing help.

Dubbuk

We have created a distributor pricing scheme using this app. With microapps support team help we've managed to have an excellent way to offer discounted prices to only a few important customers. And we use the different levels to offer different prices to these customers depending of their location. Above all, it's easy to manage all this in a day to day basis.

Energy Squad

After testing several different wholesale apps, Wholesaler is far and above the best. Even with little code background, I was able to install the app successfully in my store and have it up in running in no time. I especially like the ease of customizing the pricing discounts per product, collection or entire store. Not to mention you can just set an exact price for an item, very cool. Thanks to Enrique, he was very responsive to our additional requests.

Great APP, great support.

West Indies Wear

Happy with our use of wholesaler so far. #islandsmiles

Weldun777

So far I have been very please with the functionality of the app. It makes it very easy for our wholesale clients to order direct from our website.

Cool VW Stuff

Golden Hill Studio

Great app. Enrique gets right back to you and is a huge help. Works great.

Leftfieldnyc

Great app. Have been waiting for something like this for a while. Exactly what we needed.

Red Bird Collective

Microapps is awesome! They have helped our company several time with custom coding and it has been a huge success. Enrique helped us with these customizations and was always quick to respond and incredibly helpful and friendly when responding to any questions we had. Thank you !

Tipcup

Just when I needed something to satisfy requests from wholesalers how to stream line orders and ease......I came across this assume shopify add in Wholesaler......sales are already on the rise. thanks!