Wholesaler

Wholesaler | Reviews

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

EMP SmartHome

This app exactly fits my needs and does everything it should do! You can set Discount Groups, where you can set different prices for each and every product. It works perfectly, even with my most basic shopify plan the checkout works correctly. Installation is a bit different from other apps, as the devs will contact you after installing and install their code into your theme for you. It takes a few days, yes, but at least you can be sure that everything works. And work it does! Overall, I'm very happy with the app and can recommend it to anyone looking for a fair-priced Wholesale app!

Elmoritz

I am changing my review because they did install the snippets on my theme (4 days after the installation which is long though). It took a little while to install and there were a few issues but now it's working fine.
May I add that they never asked me to post a positive review or change my negative review that I had left previously.
I have also bought 2 of their extensions "Minimum Order Barrier" and "Minimum Product Items" which were setup quickly. Why 4 stars out of 5?
An IMPROVEMENT to be done please > that a wholesale customer can purchase a product even if it's out of stock (when it's not available for general customers).

Miniml Refills

Very happy with this app and what it offers to our shopify store. If you are looking at using Shopify Plus then save yourself money and use this instead. Team at Micro Apps are also very helpful too.

Sincerely Coffee Roasters

Was told they could do a custom extension for our business. I paid the invoice and they never delivered. I attempted to contact them multiple times and never received any communication.

March 30, 2021

The refund was issued. And indeed we did communicate with you in order to help you with any issue.

NewBlue Bags

Very disappointed. The app was added on Friday, permissions granted to microapps first thing Saturday. Now it's Wednesday afternoon and I have no response to my emails. This app cannot be installed without Reuben's support and the documentation is non-existent . I received an email from them on Monday that said there were 21 people a head of me for installation. Then he said it would be installed by Tuesday afternoon. Shopify Admin shows they never even logged into my account and he has not responded since Tues. VERY FRUSTRATED that I spent so much time on their product and have waited since last week. I have customers that want to make wholesale orders and this has been a huge waste of time.

420 Chill

Hello everyone! After reading some "bad" reviews , i can only say this app is great and doing wonders for ourselves. First, we must recognize the accessible price, and if you´ve been looking for a wholesale app, you´ll know how extremely expensive the majority are!
Secondly, any issues i had (once, and because i accidentally deleted the app files), the support has been there like a lion. No joke, Ruben Gordillo has quickly responded and took care of everything on a bloody Sunday! Yes, on a Sunday! Have not been charged double or anything alike, no extra fees, no extra NOTHING. Just the most prompt and professional service i´ve ever came across. Ruben Gordillo was the responsible of making it possible and he´s always there in a click if you have any questions and queries. After trying so many apps, this is definetly a keeper. Do not look further if you´re looking for a wholesale platform within your retail.
It´s got absolutely EVERYTHING YOU NEED. They have NEVER let me down and really, hands up for the developers and our saint of the day, Ruben! Wish you all the best and keep on the fantastic work! Again, thank you for being there. Muchas gracias! Mauro Santos @ 420-chill.com

DesTnationApparel.com

Reuben has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I just wish all apps responded so quickly to resolve issues.
Rob

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for such kind words!

Josie Buttons

This app is incredibly helpful for my business - being able to offer a wholesale pricing structure while also servicing retail customers in one seamless experience is exactly what I wanted.

Installation was super fast and effortless, the app is incredibly simple to use and offers a range of wholesale tiers, and the extensions give me the flexibility of even more options to truly make my offering one of a kind.

I cant thank the team enough - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much, glad to help so much 😄

Petites Pommes Classic Floats

I have been charged twice for app features that were never installed. Tried contacting support twice and got generic unhelpful answers and features still not being accessible. Deleted the app before even using it - but cannot get hold of support and looks like impossible to be refunded the double (!) charge. Don't waste your time!

bluerub

It does just what we want! Helps us set pricing for our wholesale customers, with one website. Helpful support.