Wholesaler

Selling wholesale has never been this easy!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Weldun777

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far I have been very please with the functionality of the app. It makes it very easy for our wholesale clients to order direct from our website.

Cool VW Stuff

Golden Hill Studio

Great app. Enrique gets right back to you and is a huge help. Works great.

Leftfieldnyc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. Have been waiting for something like this for a while. Exactly what we needed.

Red Bird Collective

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Microapps is awesome! They have helped our company several time with custom coding and it has been a huge success. Enrique helped us with these customizations and was always quick to respond and incredibly helpful and friendly when responding to any questions we had. Thank you !

Tipcup

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just when I needed something to satisfy requests from wholesalers how to stream line orders and ease......I came across this assume shopify add in Wholesaler......sales are already on the rise. thanks!

Plaid Rose

I'm so glad I got this and I handed off the install plus the install of the minimum order amount customization to Juan.....he was patient with me and did the work in a day....and it is fantastic! Thank you so much for making this app not only affordable...but just right for a small business who wants to add wholesale to an existing website! Easy peasy...thank you I cannot say enough!

Southernpride

Time spent using app About 3 years

I had a learning curve with this product but I have found the technical support to be very accommodating. It is the perfect product to run a wholesale site with. Love the fact that you can have 3 different price levels.

East Wind Textiles

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Overall this is a really handy app and we are happy with the way it is now performing. There were a few bugs when we fist installed it but they were sorted out quickly by the MicroApps team. The service from Enrique and his team has been excellent. Would recommend, particularly for those stores that are not handling a huge number of SKU's or product variants.

Yourself Expression

Time spent using app About 2 years

Love this. I have a two tier system depending on company and this has made my life and their so much easier.

Lancasterandgibbings

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellant app. It wasn't the first I tried but once I got my head around it's simplicity, and more importantly how I could use the additional customisations to create just what I needed, I have never for a moment doubted my choice to use this app for the wholesale side of my business. When I did have questions the speed and clarity of response was outstanding.