Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Plaid Rose

I'm so glad I got this and I handed off the install plus the install of the minimum order amount customization to Juan.....he was patient with me and did the work in a day....and it is fantastic! Thank you so much for making this app not only affordable...but just right for a small business who wants to add wholesale to an existing website! Easy peasy...thank you I cannot say enough!

Southernpride

I had a learning curve with this product but I have found the technical support to be very accommodating. It is the perfect product to run a wholesale site with. Love the fact that you can have 3 different price levels.

East Wind Textiles

Overall this is a really handy app and we are happy with the way it is now performing. There were a few bugs when we fist installed it but they were sorted out quickly by the MicroApps team. The service from Enrique and his team has been excellent. Would recommend, particularly for those stores that are not handling a huge number of SKU's or product variants.

Yourself Expression

Love this. I have a two tier system depending on company and this has made my life and their so much easier.

Lancasterandgibbings

Excellant app. It wasn't the first I tried but once I got my head around it's simplicity, and more importantly how I could use the additional customisations to create just what I needed, I have never for a moment doubted my choice to use this app for the wholesale side of my business. When I did have questions the speed and clarity of response was outstanding.

Clearybikes

I loaded and used several different wholesale apps before using Wholesaler and it has done everything we needed way better and more cost effectively than any others I tried. Wholesaler added the retail cost and wholesale cost feature which shops like. I've had several shops say they liked using the Wholesaler function, which says the most because they're the end user. No other app allowed me to give different wholesale prices to different dealers or allow the wholesale percentage to be customized so easily. I don't have to create order forms or invoices anymore, which is a huge timesaver. I recommend the app highly.

Education And More

Wholesaler has been great to work with in getting this set up and customized for our store. They even corrected a problem over the weekend to get me up and running correctly. I love the customized registration form they designed for us! Thanks!

The Wrap Life

I don't understand the hype behind this app. It's difficult to customize there are several bugs.

↠ Muche & Muchette ♥

thought app was bad but then I realised my theme was really hard to customize because it already has so many features... But then an expert came and did all the job perfectly.

My Heart Beats Online

Very responsive support, installation assistance was great. Would be nice if you could automate the "Uncheck charge taxes button" step rather than having to manually uncheck the box for revery product. Much better solution than having separate stores, though.