Wholesale Genius

Wholesale Genius

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
September 4, 2015

I had a learning curve with this product but I have found the technical support to be very accommodating. It is the perfect product to run a wholesale site with. Love the fact that you can have 3 different price levels.

Southernpride
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 4, 2015

Overall this is a really handy app and we are happy with the way it is now performing. There were a few bugs when we fist installed it but they were sorted out quickly by the MicroApps team. The service from Enrique and his team has been excellent. Would recommend, particularly for those stores that are not handling a huge number of SKU's or product variants.

East Wind Textiles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 9, 2015

Love this. I have a two tier system depending on company and this has made my life and their so much easier.

Yourself Expression
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 25, 2015

Excellant app. It wasn't the first I tried but once I got my head around it's simplicity, and more importantly how I could use the additional customisations to create just what I needed, I have never for a moment doubted my choice to use this app for the wholesale side of my business. When I did have questions the speed and clarity of response was outstanding.

Lancasterandgibbings
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 13, 2015

I loaded and used several different wholesale apps before using Wholesaler and it has done everything we needed way better and more cost effectively than any others I tried. Wholesaler added the retail cost and wholesale cost feature which shops like. I've had several shops say they liked using the Wholesaler function, which says the most because they're the end user. No other app allowed me to give different wholesale prices to different dealers or allow the wholesale percentage to be customized so easily. I don't have to create order forms or invoices anymore, which is a huge timesaver. I recommend the app highly.

Clearybikes
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 11, 2015

Wholesaler has been great to work with in getting this set up and customized for our store. They even corrected a problem over the weekend to get me up and running correctly. I love the customized registration form they designed for us! Thanks!

Education And More
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 27, 2015

I don't understand the hype behind this app. It's difficult to customize there are several bugs.

The Wrap Life
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Edited May 25, 2015

thought app was bad but then I realised my theme was really hard to customize because it already has so many features... But then an expert came and did all the job perfectly.

↠ Muche & Muchette ♥
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 15, 2015

Very responsive support, installation assistance was great. Would be nice if you could automate the "Uncheck charge taxes button" step rather than having to manually uncheck the box for revery product. Much better solution than having separate stores, though.

My Heart Beats Online
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 15, 2015

Very helpful support team to assist with setup and questions. Seems to be working perfectly!

fitlosophy