Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

fitlosophy

Very helpful support team to assist with setup and questions. Seems to be working perfectly!

Alan Lee Collection

I tried a few other wholesale apps and although I received excellent customer service from the others, the solutions where far too difficult and limiting. Enrique is amazing and this app solves our problems efficiently. The only thing that would make this app a 5 star is if you could turn a customer into a wholesale customer using tags or a switch right from the shopify customer page. Other than that, this app is super easy to use and very powerful. Highly recommended

Karte Design Fabrik

Fantastic customer service by Enrique!

We paid to have the app installed and Enrique had it setup within the hour.
Our theme also had a few special requirements which Enrique fixed straight away.

Top marks, highly recommend!

August Bleu

We have been incredibly impressed with Shopify and the apps that enhance and make possible beginners to run and be successful with an online store. Hats off to wholesaler and their developers. Impeccable service, prompt attention and extremely courteous developers and support staff. Absolutely love this app and how it helps our business. Very user friendly and very professional. It allows our shops to buy our clothing with such convenience and smoothness. Highly recommend! Thanks....WHOLESALER!!!!!

SLINKII Athletic

Incredible customer service. I paid the fee to get this installed by the team, and it was the best thing I could have done. They worked super quick, and also gave a newbie like me great after sales support. So happy, will be using their other apps too very soon. :)

Thepompon

Me parece una app muy útil, es una solución accesible para empresas como la nuestra sin un gran presupuesto para el area tecnológica .

Permite llevar un control de clientes y productos muy bueno para ser una aplicación standard , han introducidos mejoras muy significativas para el usuario en los últimos meses que han mejorado mucho la prestación del programa.

Recomiendo totalmente la app , además prestan un gran servicio de atención al cliente.

Crooked Crow

So far, so good. Will do an update in a few weeks but totally loving it.

KOKOMO CLOTHING

I tried the Wholesaler but it's not enough for my needs. most of my buyers are fussy and impatient and need a very fast and streamlined ordering process which includes the ability to choose Net 30 terms, specific shipping options and easy-to-order pages that allow all sizes to be ordered at once rather than one page at a time.

6MM Gunworks

Awesome app for a distribution company and/or wholesaler. We've had success on it and when any problems come up, I always go straight to Zui and does an awesome job responding back with a solution! Extremely happy and recommended anyone to try this app out!

Fiks:Reflective

If you don't use Stitch Labs for inventory this would be a very suitable wholesale solution. If you do use Stitch Labs, ***this app will duplicate all of your items in Stitch making inventory management a nightmare***

If you don't have very many SKUs I could see this not being much of an issue, but with over 500 SKU's, not doubled, with "wholesale" added to them, this app has caused us a ton of trouble and has cost us far more in labor to have out inventory management fixed, then it could ever be worth for us.

The biggest issue is that you cannot simply go into Stitch and delete all the extra variants, because if any orders have been placed with the duplicate variants, Stitch will delete those orders that only contained now deleted items.

We also had the same issues as Velo Bling Designs in which our wholesale prices were being displayed on our home pages-- "starting at $xx"-- thought when the customer got to the product page, the wholesale option was no longer displayed.

That said, customer service was pretty good and they even did the install for us.

I really wish there was a good wholesale option, but for now we are going back to manually writing orders in Stitch Labs.