Wholesaler

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Velo Bling Designs

The wholesaler app has been essential to our store sales. Zui did the installation for us and thank goodness–we could not have done it without him. It did take a long time to complete but it is complete and running smoothly. There was some complexity to our theme that Zui worked on to get it all configured correctly. When I say complex, I'm referring to the different views that the wholesale price needed to be displayed when a user is signed in as a wholesale customer.

The number of product views may be consideration as you move forward with this app. Our store displays products in a quick shop view, product detail page, featured products, related products, and collections. Some issues in the configuration for example: the retail price was showing in the quick shop view but correctly showing the wholesale price of the same product on the detail page; the related products were showing retail prices with the detail page showing wholesale. There was also an issue when viewed on mobile for the retail user where it was giving that user the wholesale price on the product detail page. I just say all this because it was an effort to get it set up. We exchanged about 30+ emails during the process.

Again, this has all be configured correctly by Zui and we are very pleased with the functionality.

If you want to see what I mean by the number of ways that products can be viewed, our store is http://velobling.com/

PIUPIA

Zui was super helpful throughout the whole installation process. Great customer support!.

Junk Jewels

Great app when I finally got it working with the help of Zui - thank you!

It's a shame that you cannot add a minimum spend & separate shipping costs for wholesale customers though! A feature that is worth adding.

Barnana | Organic Banana Snacks

These folks are amazing- Zui and his team are uber responsive and helpful. I wish every app developer was this organized and amazing

Eshish Canada

This is a very powerful app. Out of the box it provides impressive functionality, but with a bit of theme customization it can do more than you would think.

The support provided is above and beyond, I've never had such helpful support!

There are a couple of visual bugs in the admin screen, but they're working on that, and it in no way diminishes the benefits of this app. If you're needing wholesaler functionality, this is likely what you need.

SilkRibbon.com

It looks like it would be a helpful app, but I could not get it to work for me, kept crashing and would lose all my work done. Contacted support but there was a temporary problem with the contact form at that time so my request did not go through, and I was in a hurry, so I just uninstalled it without finding out what was wrong.

Tricot Treat Imports

Difficult to install. No Support. Showing my Wholesale prices to EVERYONE and even though I uninstalled the app, it is still showing wholesale prices.

Dropshades

Wholesaler does exactly what I need it to do and their customer service (Zui) is incredible. Promptly helped me with my issues that I was responsible for as well as helped me clean up some other code! Can't wait to put Wholesaler to the limit.

Juguetes Manika

I think it is a great idea but it didn´t work for me because the wholesale tags made "wholesale" appear in my collection dropdown menus. Also when I integrated to stitchlabs, the products appeared as 2 different products. (normal and wholesale). I think it could work perfectly for other people!.
Zui (from support) was great and gave me an excellent guidance and support. I will give him 5 stars!

Grateful Bags

Excellent app - Integrates very easily. And the support is excellent as well....Very quick to respond and help with any issues/integrations/etc.

- Anthony | Shopify Expert