Wholesaler

Wholesaler | Reviews

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Midori Bikinis

Great customer service and an amazing app. Unlike other apps, its syncs your inventory from the wholesale orders directly with the orders from your store so you don't have to worry about manually updating. I was sent an email right away offering to help me in any way possible & they truly see you through to the end and help in any way possible. Highly recommended!

noyo-usa

Great customer service! We received an email letting us know if we needed any help we could contact Zui Perona. We contacted Zui to help us integrate this App into our website and Zui was AWESOME! Very patient and extremely competent. Highly recommended!!!

Viva Beads

Let me start off by saying .... Amazing Customer Service!!! I was fortunate
to meet Zui Perona - He is truly the most helpful, problem solving experts.
Very professional and answered my email very promptly. Wholesaler should clone him =)

Feedback on Wholesaler App, it is very easy to use but it really needs a SEARCH field for adding costumers, I have over 5,000 soon and to manually go in and check them off then send individual invite is time consuming. Also when you no longer want to give them access, you have to go page by page to look for them Other than that I am pretty much a happy camper. GREAT JOB!!!

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry

Amazing customer service with help setting up the app and formatting to your individual store! Prompt, thorough & patient.

wildabouthoney

Brilliant and prompt, above and beyond customer response. thanks Zui.

phenoptix | Open Source Electronics Kits and Components in the UK

For me it lacked two important features. Search - adding a customer to your wholesale list appears to involve scanning your entire customer database. Similarly no way to find specific products quickly. Secondly no way to specify minimum order for wholesalers, which in our industry is a norm.

On removing the app it should be noted that wholesale products remain as duplicates in your product catalog. So trial with caution.

The developers are passionate about the product, so no doubt it will be improved in the future.

Spiritual Gangster

Great, easy to use app. I have a fairly complicated template so customer service helped get my store set up for me within a day for a small fee. Super happy!

Secret Audio Club LLC

Great App, easy to use, amazing customer service!

Wanderlust + Co

Pretty easy to manage. Really great feature for VIP customers!

Alma | Soul

Wholesaler has tremendously helped our store to prosper, we are able to have one site that sells both to locked wholesale accounts and directly to our retail market. They are very helpful if any troubleshooting shall come along and I am very happy to have this app!