Wholesaler

Wholesaler | Reviews

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Paguro Upcycle

We have been using the app for 6 months now. Work smoothly and don't have any issues. The team response to any of the query very swiftly.

April 25, 2020

Thanks for your review! We normally see an average increase of sales within every store who uses Wholesaler of more than 20%! We hope your sales start to rocket as soon as possible!

Griffo Botanicals

Do not trust their reviews. They are bribing people to leave 5 star reviews - before they've even used the app.

The initial set-up is intentionally difficult, requiring you to go in to edit the raw code in order to get the pricing tiers to display on your product/category pages, and the code they tell you to look for doesn't exist.

When you run into trouble finding the code they tell you to look for, they have a big "don't worry, we'll set this up for you - for free, just email us!" notice on the settings page.

After requesting that help, they send you an email saying "there are 43 other people in line in front of you, but if you go leave us a 5 star review, we'll move you to the front of the line!"

Seriously? In order to even get this app correctly installed, we have to go leave a 5 star review... before we've even been able to use the app???

Based on our limited use, we found the app to be seriously lacking in settings and options, and had already switched to another, before we even got their "bribe" email.

TOTALLY UNETHICAL, I can't believe the Shopify app store allows this. Steer clear.

Blank Thread Source

excellent app for any wholesaler looking to expand and grow their business. Plus some really good add ons too

April 25, 2020

River Birch Candles

Not a good app. Has hidden fees and they make it so you need their support. This app only has 4.6 stars because it forces you to give them a 5-star review if you want their help within 24 hours. They took more than 100 hours to help and we were continuing to wait until we just uninstalled.

Waste of time.

BEWARE FRIENDS.

Barrel Dogs

Just installed this. So far the customer service has been responsive. I will update review once I see how it works.

Lavandi

Not used the app yet but looking forward to getting started as my wholesale side is starting to build. So if you want plastic free shampoos come to my site lavandi.co.uk

With Love Babushka

I haven't used the app yet but I am looking forward to it after I get it installed. Hope it helps me!

Happylife Productions

seems to be just what I need to assign individual pricing for wholesale customers

Chicboutiquecandles

i am excited to try this app out !!

Ogcbdoil

Looks like an amazing app! Hope configuration is done soon