Wholesaler

Wholesaler | Reviews

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Etio Leather

Am still waiting for the developers to install the app on my website. Am positive once installed, it will work efficiently as expected!

Life Equals

So far so good. It's been easy to add products. Waiting on full configuration and will update!

Jollity Co

We are so excited to start using the Wholesaler app and really appreciate the timeliness their customer service provides. The app seems easy enough to use and will greatly benefit us in the long run!

Dmc Fins Worldwide

thanks for setting this up crew

Cheekbone Beauty

I have no idea if this works yet...

Wellness Warrior Herbal Medicines Essential Oils

I'm really excited for this new feature! I tried to edit the code myself however, I'm not finding one field that is required so I've asked that the app developer do it for me. I just can't afford to get it wrong! So far, I love what this can offer. They say it should be up and running in 24 hours, so if that's the case, I'll revisit this review!

Update - I'm not at all pleased thus far with the response to my request. After I downloaded for my free trial period, I was asked if I could leave a good review immediately and they'd help load this program on my Shopify profile within 24 hours. It has now been 3 or 4 days and after two tickets, still nothing has been loaded.

If you're able to help, please reach out to me. I've added you as an admin, and sent emails requesting you to set this up for me. I am HAPPY to change my rating back to a 5 if you're able to assist today. Thank you!

Annarae

App isn't yet configured to my website but after reading all the reviews, I'm eager to get started with this app!!

Kyoui

So far it seems to be exactly what I was looking for for months. I will update my review once I start using it.

Amara Blue Designs

Great so far! Just waiting on their staff to help me set everything up.

The Bikings

can't say yet since it is not yet configured. But instructions say that a review makes the set up faster. Will review later once it is up and running