Wholesaler

Wholesaler | Reviews

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Acosta Clothing

Don't know yet, need to leave a review so they will configure it within 24 hours. So far, pretty easy

Apple Tree Knits

So far it seems like it will meet my needs really well, will update when I actually get a chance to use it.

Richview Glass

just starting..................

Herbal Fracture

Blackmailed to leave a good review for faster service.

Vapenu

3 star for the good promise - saying they'll install it within 24 hours. Tried almost all wholesale apps and didn't like any of them - either they bugged in various ways with my cart (theme is from the shopify store) or had tons of other flaws, both technical and practical.

Obviously it's a holiday tomorrow so I'm hoping I can give them 5 stars and a lifetime subscription in 48 hours from now.

Gifts For The Journey

So far the app is doing the work as promised

Sdazzle

for someone who knows nothing about apps and computers I think its okay

Westcoastvapesupply

great app to make customers get wholesale prices.. works great on this page https://www.westcoastvapesupply.com/collections/naked-100-e-liquid

Thirtysecondsout

Great app for customizing the pricing interface for our distributors and retailers. Well done!

Botones Clicclac

It seems that it's a great app and it's what I just needed! I'm going to try it more widely in order to give a better review later! :)