Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

3 Leaf Tea

Such amazing customer service! Answered all of my questions, and installation was a breeze. So happy I found this app!

Tm000

Wholesaler is a great app for 1 page checkout, Milan and his team were responsive, friendly and professional throughout the whole integration process; highly recommend their app and their team !

Occulture Design

Very useful app, and also the customer service from Milan is fantastic!! Thanks.

The Feather Junkie

Great App and very helpful with keeping up with my wholesale clients. Thanks!

St Andrews Seafoods

Nice app from very helpful folks. Does exactly what we needed it to with very little fuss.

Bpckeurope

Just started using the app and so far it is great. Great customer service as well.

Www Contractkillerclothing Com

People are great and they are always willing to help. Awesome product.

Break Point Fc

Love their app. Have been using it for almost 2 years now.

Artist L

So far the Wholesaler App has been extremely easy to use and does not need any maintenance at all.

I will recommend you have the Wholesaler App team do the initial setup of your online store to make sure the pricing is correct across different customer levels. But for a basic wholesale platform this App kills it.

We have two tiers of wholesale pricing, retail pricing and three customer levels. This app allows for one more level of pricing/customers so we are set for a while.

Fantasy World Jewelry Inc

It is providing me with an instant solution to my problem of not having tiered pricing levels. I recommend it for sure. Especially those that understand its features., even if you aren't an expert website builder. Very nice.