Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Kiwirugs

Very happy with the app and service from the team. Have been quick to respond to my questions and fix little issues I had inclusive in the setup cost.

Simple, easy to use app and from the testing I did before I went ahead its the best one I can see for the money if you are wanting wholesale pricing.

Kopitsu

In the beginning of use but have already strongy endorse the customer service of this app! Milan helped friendly and surely in the beginning. Happy co-working and greetings from happy customer ;-)

Pulse Designer Fashion

Wholesaler is really an AWESOME app! User -friendly and help me a lot to assist my wholesale customer. I have been through with different websites, only this time when I had read about this Wholesaler app, but finally, with my Shopify and this AWESOME, GREAT and user-friendly app we are able to provide an easy way for our wholesale customer to order directly and to enjoy the benefits of being a loyal wholesale customer.

Also, There customer service is FANTASTIC! Thank you to Edge and Milan. You did a great job. Thank you for assisting me. You are superb!

To all my co-online entrepreneur out there, if your planning to have a wholesale program to increase your sale and to reach your goals, WHOLESALER app is what you are looking for.

Eurotiquetoys

Wholesaler makes it possible to have 1 shopify store with different pricing for Wholesale and Distribution. Their team is great to workwith and the process was easily implemented

Open Lotus

Thank you.Great tool for beginners!

Waistshaper

AWESOME SERVICE and GREAT PRODUCT

Steelrollins Corner Store

The process started out a bit clunky, but ended up to be perfect. The service was great. We have a unique system and the support staff was very responsive and helpful. The app is working great.

Martial Art Superstore

We have been an active wholesale and retail business since 1999. Been through a few websites in this time, but finally with shopify and this great, easy to use App we are able to provide an easy way for our wholesale customers to order direct.

So far all of our regular customers love how easy it is to order. Good job...!

Lady No Brow

Just installed it, so far it is very user friendly, doesn't require some third party to install it for me, and is very straight forward. Allows customers to use coupon codes with their wholesale price, which I appreciate.

Buyphonesonline Ca

Seems easy to use. Excited to get into wholesale.