Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

STRYDA

We didn't even know we were signed up to this app and it's charges. We therefore didn't use it at all which is evident on our account. Now we don't expect a full refund but were expecting to get some form of help - NOPE. Please be careful of installing and being locked into paying for the charges. We were also STILL charged when the app was uninstalled after we realised the charges were being made.

Petites Pommes Classic Floats

I have been charged twice for app features that were never installed. Tried contacting support twice and got generic unhelpful answers and features still not being accessible. Deleted the app before even using it - but cannot get hold of support and looks like impossible to be refunded the double (!) charge. Don't waste your time!

Griffo Botanicals

Do not trust their reviews. They are bribing people to leave 5 star reviews - before they've even used the app.

The initial set-up is intentionally difficult, requiring you to go in to edit the raw code in order to get the pricing tiers to display on your product/category pages, and the code they tell you to look for doesn't exist.

When you run into trouble finding the code they tell you to look for, they have a big "don't worry, we'll set this up for you - for free, just email us!" notice on the settings page.

After requesting that help, they send you an email saying "there are 43 other people in line in front of you, but if you go leave us a 5 star review, we'll move you to the front of the line!"

Seriously? In order to even get this app correctly installed, we have to go leave a 5 star review... before we've even been able to use the app???

Based on our limited use, we found the app to be seriously lacking in settings and options, and had already switched to another, before we even got their "bribe" email.

TOTALLY UNETHICAL, I can't believe the Shopify app store allows this. Steer clear.

River Birch Candles

Not a good app. Has hidden fees and they make it so you need their support. This app only has 4.6 stars because it forces you to give them a 5-star review if you want their help within 24 hours. They took more than 100 hours to help and we were continuing to wait until we just uninstalled.

Waste of time.

BEWARE FRIENDS.

Wellness Warrior Herbal Medicines Essential Oils

I'm really excited for this new feature! I tried to edit the code myself however, I'm not finding one field that is required so I've asked that the app developer do it for me. I just can't afford to get it wrong! So far, I love what this can offer. They say it should be up and running in 24 hours, so if that's the case, I'll revisit this review!

Update - I'm not at all pleased thus far with the response to my request. After I downloaded for my free trial period, I was asked if I could leave a good review immediately and they'd help load this program on my Shopify profile within 24 hours. It has now been 3 or 4 days and after two tickets, still nothing has been loaded.

If you're able to help, please reach out to me. I've added you as an admin, and sent emails requesting you to set this up for me. I am HAPPY to change my rating back to a 5 if you're able to assist today. Thank you!

Rubber Cuppy

Installed and deleted not long after setup. Don't waste your time. Tutorials are outdated, priced high, better options out there. We've gone with Locksmith.

Soap For Sinners

i haven't even had a chance to see it or do anything with it and you're asking me for a review.

Melissa Borrell Design

This was the worst app experience I have had with an app on shopify. Luckily I saw the posting about not working with stitchlabs so I didn't get too far mainly because even though I paid for microapps to install for me they never did it correctly. The even sent me a link with a sample product set up and when I looked at it it wasn't working properly. The email replies were incredibly slow and frustrating as I had to repeat the problem and spell out the issues each time. They say that they will install right away but I waited 2 weeks and had to email them to see what was going on with my account. In addition I was told that I would not be charged for a second month so that I could try it out once the installation was complete and then I was charged! It took many emails to get my refund from them and it was not fun dealing with them. I do not recommend.

Wynterco

I'm leaving a one star review because when I tag my products on Facebook posts, it pulls the wholesale prices through instead of the retail pricing.

The support team said the only viable solution was to duplicate all my products and make the duplicates only available on Facebook, without wholesale pricing.

It doesn't seem like they consider this a bug and that it wasn't a high priority for them to fix.

Monsieur From Paris

terrible customer service, i paid for the settings no one did anything, i sent 4 emails, no reply.... bad experience for me.

Previous 1