Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Barrel Dogs

Just installed this. So far the customer service has been responsive. I will update review once I see how it works.

Cheekbone Beauty

I have no idea if this works yet...

Amara Blue Designs

Great so far! Just waiting on their staff to help me set everything up.

The Bikings

can't say yet since it is not yet configured. But instructions say that a review makes the set up faster. Will review later once it is up and running

Acosta Clothing

Don't know yet, need to leave a review so they will configure it within 24 hours. So far, pretty easy

Richview Glass

just starting..................

Vapenu

3 star for the good promise - saying they'll install it within 24 hours. Tried almost all wholesale apps and didn't like any of them - either they bugged in various ways with my cart (theme is from the shopify store) or had tons of other flaws, both technical and practical.

Obviously it's a holiday tomorrow so I'm hoping I can give them 5 stars and a lifetime subscription in 48 hours from now.

June Isle Clothier

how can I leave a review if I haven't used it yet?

My Regal Hair

I had to write a review in order to get the configurations done within 24 hours. Once ive actually used the service then I can write a review on the app.

Soullyrikalshop

New to this, but I've received great assistance through this service.

Previous 1