Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

Elmoritz

I am changing my review because they did install the snippets on my theme (4 days after the installation which is long though). It took a little while to install and there were a few issues but now it's working fine.
May I add that they never asked me to post a positive review or change my negative review that I had left previously.
I have also bought 2 of their extensions "Minimum Order Barrier" and "Minimum Product Items" which were setup quickly. Why 4 stars out of 5?
An IMPROVEMENT to be done please > that a wholesale customer can purchase a product even if it's out of stock (when it's not available for general customers).

March 30, 2021

Thanks for your review!

bluerub

It does just what we want! Helps us set pricing for our wholesale customers, with one website. Helpful support.

Paguro Upcycle

We have been using the app for 6 months now. Work smoothly and don't have any issues. The team response to any of the query very swiftly.

April 25, 2020

Thanks for your review! We normally see an average increase of sales within every store who uses Wholesaler of more than 20%! We hope your sales start to rocket as soon as possible!

Blank Thread Source

excellent app for any wholesaler looking to expand and grow their business. Plus some really good add ons too

April 25, 2020

Lavandi

Not used the app yet but looking forward to getting started as my wholesale side is starting to build. So if you want plastic free shampoos come to my site lavandi.co.uk

With Love Babushka

I haven't used the app yet but I am looking forward to it after I get it installed. Hope it helps me!

Happylife Productions

seems to be just what I need to assign individual pricing for wholesale customers

Chicboutiquecandles

i am excited to try this app out !!

Ogcbdoil

Looks like an amazing app! Hope configuration is done soon

Etio Leather

Am still waiting for the developers to install the app on my website. Am positive once installed, it will work efficiently as expected!

Previous 1 3 4 5