Wholesaler

Wholesaler

by microapps

NEW! Selling wholesale has never been this easy! NEW!

DesTnationApparel.com

Reuben has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I just wish all apps responded so quickly to resolve issues.
Rob

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for such kind words!

Josie Buttons

This app is incredibly helpful for my business - being able to offer a wholesale pricing structure while also servicing retail customers in one seamless experience is exactly what I wanted.

Installation was super fast and effortless, the app is incredibly simple to use and offers a range of wholesale tiers, and the extensions give me the flexibility of even more options to truly make my offering one of a kind.

I cant thank the team enough - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

July 30, 2020

Thank you very much, glad to help so much 😄

Westcoastvapesupply

great app to make customers get wholesale prices.. works great on this page https://www.westcoastvapesupply.com/collections/naked-100-e-liquid

Thirtysecondsout

Great app for customizing the pricing interface for our distributors and retailers. Well done!

Botones Clicclac

It seems that it's a great app and it's what I just needed! I'm going to try it more widely in order to give a better review later! :)

Liquid Juice And More

Very hopeful for this app the different group pricing feature eliminating the need for multiple shopify stores.

New Beginnings Vape Studio

Just installed it seems pretty easy so far :)

Bottlebling

fantastic app works very well with my website and will definitely recommend

Buddyproducts

I am leaving a 5 star review but I haven't really tried the product. As soon as I do, I will update this review.

Roadside Minnows

What a great App!! I love everything about it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15