Wholester

Wholester

by Pix Commerce

Professional Wholesale Ordering System

Stencil Expressions

It would be perfect if it didn't take forever to load... and I mean FOREVER! Many times it never loads and I just give up. I have reached out three times by putting in a ticket and only once was the ticket answered. I can't get my customers up and running as a setting or something won't let them checkout. It keeps giving an error “you have reached or exceeded your credit limit” and doesn’t let them move forward. I have no limits set for anyone. Everyone is pay with a credit card at checkout. No terms.
On the customer side there are items that show 0 available but I don't see it and I have no tracking of inventory on wholesale items so there is no reason for it to not allow my customers to add these rogue items to their carts. I wish I could give this 5 stars but I can't because I am losing customers right now not being able to get it to work properly. I am looking at other options now. I was so hopeful this was the app for us.

Garcia Nevett Chocolatier de Miami

I used the app to help organize a very large order. Customer support was quick, efficient and helpful. We will keep using the app and recommend it to others looking to organize large or wholesale orders.

Ketologie

This is a must-have app for wholesale. Zac has been super fast to answer any questions we had too! Highly recommend :)

jcustomboards

Great support and perfect for setting up retail partners and introducing wholesale prices for store inventory! Especially as a small shop thanks to the free plan option!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

This app is exactly what I needed for the wholesale side of my business... the customer support is the best from any app I have tried and they really seem to care about getting things all set up and working as you need them to!

ASHLEE LAUREN

Had a few technical issues at the start, however the support can help so just get in touch with them.
This program suits my business well as I have a seasonal business and month to month payments for a wholesale app just won't be viable to me. Affordable and has a professional design.

May 9, 2020

Hi there!

Sorry that you were having trouble getting support. We've tried to reach out a few times over the past couple of days, but haven't heard back, so wanted to try here as well. Please feel free to get in touch with us at support@appsbypix.com, so we can go over anything outstanding in your requests!

Thanks,

flourishwholesale

Amazing app! Great design and really user friendly. Customer support was quick to jump on a call and assist where needed. We're sold on Wholester and will be using it to fully manage our wholesale business.

The best part is, wholesalers are complimenting US on OUR wholesale portal - ha!

I would definitely recommend.

Harlem Chocolate Factory

IF YOU DO GIFTING THIS IS THE ONLY APP YOU WILL EVER NEED!

Just to give you the picture. A client calls us at 10 am Friday for an order they want 236 boxes shipped out to 236 different addresses on Monday morning. The support stayed up with me until 3 AM to work out every kink! (It is a relatively new app)! THAT IS AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

WITHOUT THEM WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THIS DONE!

We suggest using flat-rates for shipping as it just makes the processing move faster!

I would have given 10 stars! All my gift shippers or mini corporate gifters this is the only app is essential!

We send out gifts to multiple addresses and we needed this done over night.

MEK Magnet

This is the best all-in-one wholesale app I've ever seen! Paired with stellar customer service, making this a must have for any store looking for streamlined access for their distribution channels. Easy setup to automate as much as possible. Highly recommend!

Bags of Room

I just added the app to my Shopify site, https://www.bagsofroom.co.uk/, looks like it's going to be a great tool in gaining and retaining account customer's. Offering 30 day trade accounts to client's wishing to deal with us in the longer term.

Previous 1