Wholester

Wholester

by Pix Commerce

Professional Wholesale Ordering System

trucavelo

We just started exploring the app and we think is has a great potential and flexibility. We are still in the setup phase, and already, Zac and his team have shown an awesome professionalism and were very helpful, answering question over questions (I can ask lot's of questions sometime...I am the annoying client type, he!he!).

STIVALI

I just added the application to my web, stivali.us , and it feels like it is going to be a great tool to keep doing business. It can be improved in many ways. Lots of potential! -----* Follow up * Happy with the follow up that the team provides. Again, lots of potential and plenty of room to improve!!!

Ron Tomson

I am so happy to see this app, we needed a wholesale app that DISPLAYS available stock on the fly and allows charging `on account`. imports all inventory and collections from shopify, AND allows different ways to handle wholesale prices. They are also very responsive in fixing issues.

Wholesale Goldilocks Wraps

Wholester has been a game changer for us! It was becoming very frustrating using shopifys basic store to manage our wholesale accounts. With wholester we are able to set up professional accounts for our stockists, add net 30 terms, ship to multiple locations in one order, and maintain any special notes we need for each unique client. The user experience from the front end is far superior to anything I've seen from Shopify's ordering system as well. Highly recommend!!

Artavi Skateboard Shop

Wholester is the perfect solution for our company. We operate a brick and mortar store, online store, and wholesale our brands clothing. With Wholester this now allows us to keep our inventories in sync across channels, and keep fulfillment in Shopify.

The Loveless Cafe

Wholester is the app we needed for all of our Wholesale, Net Payment Terms, and Custom Order needs. We have a very unique business model and require so many variations for a number of customers. This has given us the ability to keep all our orders in one system, service wholesale accounts and corporate accounts that all require different levels of pricing and discounts. In addition, it is making accounts receivables a possibility within Shopify. It automates payments and helps take away the steps of calling and collecting payments over the phone. In addition, the customer service is really great. They are responsive and offer solutions usually within the same day but generally no more than 48 hours. If it's an urgent request, they're on top of it. We are very happy to have found Wholester!

Redwoods Monastery Atelier

The scope and potential of Wholester is tremendous. It is very ambitious and fills in gaps left by Shopify and Shopify Admin. It offers a Web based independent app that works with Shopify but is available for wholesale customers on web directly. It supports various pricing options for customers and products as well as seamless order generation for shipments to multiple customers. Works as an admin for Pix Gift Ship or MultiShip - but way more!

Support is great! And that is really what counts. Plus, they are always updating and adding new features. If you like Shopify - but feel limited by it's lack of scope give Wholester a try.

Icy Craft

It's really pretty. It seems well designed. It seems like it would be very nice to use on the front side. But the back side is weak. Pricing is everything. Pricing is the difference between life and death for a business. My option for pricing is a flat discount per category or whole store. That's it. Not per product. No bulk upload. No way to commit my actual wholesale prices to my retail store as intended. Could be massively improved.

October 28, 2019

Hi there!

I'm sorry to see that you were having trouble with Wholester! I just wanted to let you know that Wholester does in fact have product specific pricing fixed pricing capabilities, which are defined by first setting up customer groups, then assigning specific prices for each of the customer groups. We would be happy to set up a time for a demo if interested! We will also follow up with an email, so we can make sure you can get set up as desired.

As for the feedback here - what we will take out of this is that the instructions for setting this up are not easy enough to find, so we will certainly make sure we implement an easier to follow process for this.

In the meantime, here is an article outlining how to configure product specific pricing (not percentage discounts):

Hopefully we can connect in order to get you set up. Please feel free to reach us at any time by emailing support@appsbypix.com.