Wholster

Wholster

by Gist

Enterprise Wholesale Toolkit

Rouleur

As a built in wholesale solution, it works very well. In fact, It surprises me that Shopify hasn't swept them up. Wholster allows us to service our wholesale clients sufficiently well and I don't think we've really scratched the surface of the functionality. The features are generally pretty robust, where we've needed additional ones or further help, the support team has been great. We'll continue to use it and update in due course.

officinemattio

We use Wholster to manage dealers all over the world. The import of products with various price lists is easy and intuitive (both from the platform and csv) and, once understood the mechanisms with which VAT, discounts and payment terms are managed, the purchase procedure is very well designed. The assistance is top: every time we had a problem on some operation the answers were fast, comprehensive and always kind.
When we have reported malfunctions have always been fixed in a short time. This is app is perfect for those who want to have a full-fledged B2B without having to upgrade to Shopify's Plus plan!

Rattan Republic

We are based in the UK and use Wholster to process our Wholesale orders for our garden furniture. We drop ship almost all our orders and this system is perfect for it. The initial setup was pretty straightforward. There are a couple of settings in Shopify, that influence how you setup things in Wholster. One of them is the VAT. If you show your prices in Shopify including VAT, you have to setup a Tax Override in Wholster, otherwise your wholesale prices will we including VAT too. Once you also change the Tax Override toggle on the Customer: it works perfectly. You can also create Wholesale only items on Shopify. Just don't add them to any sales channels so they will only show in Wholster. They are constantly improving the app and pretty much all our suggestions have already been implemented, which is super impressive. Shipping with different surcharges per UK postcode area is a bit complicated and can result in inputting lots of rules, but I'm sure there will be improvement on that at some point too. Because all orders are going through Shopify, you can take benefit of other Shopify Apps too. I automated the orders going into my Accounts and in to my Transportation Management System, so no extra order inputting. This is a great App and the only one I could find that can deal with Drop Ship orders. Customer Service is great, so give it a go!

Heliotrope San Francisco

They have been great to work with so far - setting everything up was pretty user-friendly and intuitive. Any questions I had, they were really quick in getting back to me. We're not 'live' yet, but when we're ready, we plan on going for one of the paid versions to add more options. Looking forward to working with these people in the future.

Cycle Touring Life

Had a small issue that got resolved immediately. Excellent and quick service provided with clear communication. Thank you!

Full Embrace

This is a great app and it has been extremely helpful for my business. The support has been excellent. Thanks Zac!

Fredericksburg's Finest

This app is everything that we were looking for--and then some. If you are looking to create an Invoice to one individual and have multiple orders (addresses) on that invoice, there literally is no other solution that handles this that we have been able to locate. Zac is amazing with tech support. It is VERY important that you follow ALL the setup processes in order for this to work properly and I failed to dot every "i" so he steered me in the right direction and within one hour I was up and running successfully. AMAZING. I also learned that they have an update coming soon (late 2020), so I can't wait to see that. This app saves MANY MANY MANY hours of tedious workflow and busy work nonsense. For us, in a B2B environment this app is making our dreams come true and it's only going to get better. Thanks team!

Miiller's Meat Market & Smokehouse

Zac is always super quick to get back to us and always knows how to solve the problem. Appreciate him so much!

Cusack Meats

Wholly Guac Ah-Molly. This has been a life send to our company. One of our biggest pain points was being able to accurately input manual orders. Not only manual orders but ones with multiple addresses. The B2B functions are quite amazing! The other great things are the integration with programs such as Zapiet. Oh Oh Oh! The other really awesome thing is it really does a lot while preserving Shopify Native functions. The customer service isn't beatable. We literally were on a chat an hour later after asking for one. Nice People!

Gunnr Optics - A Veteran Operated Company

My previous review was in response to the fact that I was getting an error when trying to sync to my Shopify. However, Customer service was quick to respond and assure me that they were fixing the problem. For that. 5 Stars.

Previous 1 3 4