Wholster

Wholster

by Gist

Enterprise Wholesale Toolkit

Remote Projects

Highly recommend Wholster! This app is the perfect fit for any business looking for a professional B2B solution integrated with Shopify that's free to get started. We weren't ready for an inventory management system for this business yet, so this is a good viable and pro solution. The design is great and features are ideal for anyone looking to keep everything in 1 channel and benefit from being integrated with Shopify. This app will save our business a lot of time so we can focus on serving customers and growing our brand.

Escape to Paradise Custom Made

We have been looking for a simple, easy to use wholesale app as so many other systems are so complex and this just so easy to use and lets us focus on growing the business and not maintaining a system.

Jupiduu - Designed for Kids

Must-have app for any business that is doing wholesale. All relevant wholesale issues like different tax scenarios and multiple shipping addresses in one order (multiple drop-ship) are though through and logically implemented. In addition, customer service (Zac) is simply great. We faced a rather complicated issue with tax settings and Zac worked with me on it over a few weeks until we got it all solved. So I would have given 6 stars, if possible, on customer service.

Garcia Nevett Chocolatier de Miami

I used the app to help organize a very large order. Customer support was quick, efficient and helpful. We will keep using the app and recommend it to others looking to organize large or wholesale orders.

Ketologie

This is a must-have app for wholesale. Zac has been super fast to answer any questions we had too! Highly recommend :)

jcustomboards

Great support and perfect for setting up retail partners and introducing wholesale prices for store inventory! Especially as a small shop thanks to the free plan option!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

This app is exactly what I needed for the wholesale side of my business... the customer support is the best from any app I have tried and they really seem to care about getting things all set up and working as you need them to!

ASHLEE LAUREN

Had a few technical issues at the start, however the support can help so just get in touch with them.
This program suits my business well as I have a seasonal business and month to month payments for a wholesale app just won't be viable to me. Affordable and has a professional design.

May 9, 2020

Hi there!

Sorry that you were having trouble getting support. We've tried to reach out a few times over the past couple of days, but haven't heard back, so wanted to try here as well. Please feel free to get in touch with us at support@appsbypix.com, so we can go over anything outstanding in your requests!

Thanks,

flourishwholesale

Amazing app! Great design and really user friendly. Customer support was quick to jump on a call and assist where needed. We're sold on Wholester and will be using it to fully manage our wholesale business.

The best part is, wholesalers are complimenting US on OUR wholesale portal - ha!

I would definitely recommend.

Harlem Chocolate Factory

IF YOU DO GIFTING THIS IS THE ONLY APP YOU WILL EVER NEED!

Just to give you the picture. A client calls us at 10 am Friday for an order they want 236 boxes shipped out to 236 different addresses on Monday morning. The support stayed up with me until 3 AM to work out every kink! (It is a relatively new app)! THAT IS AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

WITHOUT THEM WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THIS DONE!

We suggest using flat-rates for shipping as it just makes the processing move faster!

I would have given 10 stars! All my gift shippers or mini corporate gifters this is the only app is essential!

We send out gifts to multiple addresses and we needed this done over night.