Wholester

by Pix Commerce

Professional Wholesale Ordering System

1 review

Stencil Expressions

It would be perfect if it didn't take forever to load... and I mean FOREVER! Many times it never loads and I just give up. I have reached out three times by putting in a ticket and only once was the ticket answered. I can't get my customers up and running as a setting or something won't let them checkout. It keeps giving an error “you have reached or exceeded your credit limit” and doesn’t let them move forward. I have no limits set for anyone. Everyone is pay with a credit card at checkout. No terms.
On the customer side there are items that show 0 available but I don't see it and I have no tracking of inventory on wholesale items so there is no reason for it to not allow my customers to add these rogue items to their carts. I wish I could give this 5 stars but I can't because I am losing customers right now not being able to get it to work properly. I am looking at other options now. I was so hopeful this was the app for us.