Wholester

by Pix Commerce

Professional Wholesale Ordering System

1 review

Icy Craft

Update & Full Disclosure: the developer is asking me to change my review because they felt they were being "held hostage" by my two-star review. I might have been willing to give them four stars, but the ask cost them one.

The developer is willing to improve the app, and relatively quick, compared to most. They listen and respond mostly appropriately. They genuinely seem to acknowledge flaws and desire to fix them. That being said, I still don't have an order through their system. Part of that is a lack of trust in a new application. Part of that is a lack of willing old customers to try a new system. I can't full vet this system until I have had several orders and seen the entire process.

Old review:
It's really pretty. It seems well designed. It seems like it would be very nice to use on the front side. But the back side is weak. Pricing is everything. Pricing is the difference between life and death for a business. My option for pricing is a flat discount per category or whole store. That's it. Not per product. No bulk upload. No way to commit my actual wholesale prices to my retail store as intended. Could be massively improved.

October 28, 2019

Hi there!

I'm sorry to see that you were having trouble with Wholester! I just wanted to let you know that Wholester does in fact have product specific pricing fixed pricing capabilities, which are defined by first setting up customer groups, then assigning specific prices for each of the customer groups. We would be happy to set up a time for a demo if interested! We will also follow up with an email, so we can make sure you can get set up as desired.

As for the feedback here - what we will take out of this is that the instructions for setting this up are not easy enough to find, so we will certainly make sure we implement an easier to follow process for this.

In the meantime, here is an article outlining how to configure product specific pricing (not percentage discounts):

Hopefully we can connect in order to get you set up. Please feel free to reach us at any time by emailing support@appsbypix.com.