Wholster

Wholster

by Gist Applications

Professional Wholesale Ordering System

Miiller's Meat Market & Smokehouse

Zac is always super quick to get back to us and always knows how to solve the problem. Appreciate him so much!

Cusack Meats

Wholly Guac Ah-Molly. This has been a life send to our company. One of our biggest pain points was being able to accurately input manual orders. Not only manual orders but ones with multiple addresses. The B2B functions are quite amazing! The other great things are the integration with programs such as Zapiet. Oh Oh Oh! The other really awesome thing is it really does a lot while preserving Shopify Native functions. The customer service isn't beatable. We literally were on a chat an hour later after asking for one. Nice People!

Gunnr Optics - A Veteran Operated Company

My previous review was in response to the fact that I was getting an error when trying to sync to my Shopify. However, Customer service was quick to respond and assure me that they were fixing the problem. For that. 5 Stars.

Remote Projects

Highly recommend Wholster! This app is the perfect fit for any business looking for a professional B2B solution integrated with Shopify that's free to get started. We weren't ready for an inventory management system for this business yet, so this is a good viable and pro solution. The design is great and features are ideal for anyone looking to keep everything in 1 channel and benefit from being integrated with Shopify. This app will save our business a lot of time so we can focus on serving customers and growing our brand.

Escape to Paradise Custom Made

We have been looking for a simple, easy to use wholesale app as so many other systems are so complex and this just so easy to use and lets us focus on growing the business and not maintaining a system.

Jupiduu - Designed for Kids

Must-have app for any business that is doing wholesale. All relevant wholesale issues like different tax scenarios and multiple shipping addresses in one order (multiple drop-ship) are though through and logically implemented. In addition, customer service (Zac) is simply great. We faced a rather complicated issue with tax settings and Zac worked with me on it over a few weeks until we got it all solved. So I would have given 6 stars, if possible, on customer service.

Garcia Nevett Chocolatier de Miami

I used the app to help organize a very large order. Customer support was quick, efficient and helpful. We will keep using the app and recommend it to others looking to organize large or wholesale orders.

Ketologie

This is a must-have app for wholesale. Zac has been super fast to answer any questions we had too! Highly recommend :)

jcustomboards

Great support and perfect for setting up retail partners and introducing wholesale prices for store inventory! Especially as a small shop thanks to the free plan option!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

This app is exactly what I needed for the wholesale side of my business... the customer support is the best from any app I have tried and they really seem to care about getting things all set up and working as you need them to!

Previous 1 3