Wholester

Wholester

by Pix Commerce

Professional Wholesale Ordering System

Ketologie

This is a must-have app for wholesale. Zac has been super fast to answer any questions we had too! Highly recommend :)

jcustomboards

Great support and perfect for setting up retail partners and introducing wholesale prices for store inventory! Especially as a small shop thanks to the free plan option!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

This app is exactly what I needed for the wholesale side of my business... the customer support is the best from any app I have tried and they really seem to care about getting things all set up and working as you need them to!

ASHLEE LAUREN

Had a few technical issues at the start, however the support can help so just get in touch with them.
This program suits my business well as I have a seasonal business and month to month payments for a wholesale app just won't be viable to me. Affordable and has a professional design.

May 9, 2020

Hi there!

Sorry that you were having trouble getting support. We've tried to reach out a few times over the past couple of days, but haven't heard back, so wanted to try here as well. Please feel free to get in touch with us at support@appsbypix.com, so we can go over anything outstanding in your requests!

Thanks,

flourishwholesale

Amazing app! Great design and really user friendly. Customer support was quick to jump on a call and assist where needed. We're sold on Wholester and will be using it to fully manage our wholesale business.

The best part is, wholesalers are complimenting US on OUR wholesale portal - ha!

I would definitely recommend.

Harlem Chocolate Factory

IF YOU DO GIFTING THIS IS THE ONLY APP YOU WILL EVER NEED!

Just to give you the picture. A client calls us at 10 am Friday for an order they want 236 boxes shipped out to 236 different addresses on Monday morning. The support stayed up with me until 3 AM to work out every kink! (It is a relatively new app)! THAT IS AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

WITHOUT THEM WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THIS DONE!

We suggest using flat-rates for shipping as it just makes the processing move faster!

I would have given 10 stars! All my gift shippers or mini corporate gifters this is the only app is essential!

We send out gifts to multiple addresses and we needed this done over night.

MEK Magnet

This is the best all-in-one wholesale app I've ever seen! Paired with stellar customer service, making this a must have for any store looking for streamlined access for their distribution channels. Easy setup to automate as much as possible. Highly recommend!

Bags of Room

I just added the app to my Shopify site, https://www.bagsofroom.co.uk/, looks like it's going to be a great tool in gaining and retaining account customer's. Offering 30 day trade accounts to client's wishing to deal with us in the longer term.

Bright Leaf Hotdogs

I needed an app that would allow me to ship to multiple addresses but bill one customers. Think of corporate gifts for the holidays. I needed to be able to use csv imports to save time and this app is allowing me to do this. It has more functionality than I'm actually using. All my questions were answered quickly and Zac spent some time walking me through some of the process. Great customer service.

trucavelo

We just started exploring the app and we think is has a great potential and flexibility. We are still in the setup phase, and already, Zac and his team have shown an awesome professionalism and were very helpful, answering question over questions (I can ask lot's of questions sometime...I am the annoying client type, he!he!).

Previous 1