Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 janvier 2024

Very good experience with this app, customers services is very active and helpfull. One of the best shopify app

MUSKAT UK
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 janvier 2024

Great app, works well and the support is amazing. Support helps you to create your custom design. It is fantastic.

Sleep Otter
Allemagne
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Excellent bundles and customer support that solves issues instantly via live chat. Great experience!

Soluxa
Australie
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

La versione base con la prova gratuita di 14 gg è ottima per iniziare ed inoltre l'assistenza è molto veloce e funzionale, ho risolto il mio problema nel giro di qualche minuto. App davvero facile da impostare e ottima per ogni shop!

oMyDog®
Italie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

Great bundle app, great support who always help me when I need it!

Hydro
Pays-Bas
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 novembre 2023

Wide Bundle have perfected the look of their bundles, i've tried so many different apps but they just didn't fit my theme and ruined the feel of my website. By far the best bundle app i have used and the support is 10/10. Thank you for your service !

DYNE
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2023

I had difficulty creating an offer because I had entered the prices incorrectly. The customer service was fast and explained it to me in an understandable way. Thank you very much, I can only recommend.

JUDILISHES
Allemagne
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 novembre 2023

Great customer care ! I had a problem with my add to cart and Ogi managed to find the solution in a couple mins. I highly recommend !

Radiant rituals
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 novembre 2023

Very useful and optimized application to create offers that can help you convert on your store. In addition, the support team is very responsive and professional.

La Cour Ludique
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 janvier 2024

Very nice options and excellent support!

GripLink
Pays-Bas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application