Note globale

13 octobre 2023

Super app qui augmente considérablement le panier moyen. SAV PARFAIT

noobiotik
France
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 novembre 2023

Reactive support

Pillow Pilou
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
31 mai 2023

I recently started using Wide Bundle and it has completely revolutionized the way I manage my e-commerce store. The versatility and functionality of the app are genuinely second to none. It's user-friendly, incredibly intuitive, and it provides a plethora of options for customizing and creating product bundles that cater specifically to my customers' needs.

Beyond the impressive technical aspects of the app, the customer service is remarkable. The team is very responsive, professional, and always ready to assist. They've been incredibly helpful in addressing any questions or issues I've had, always providing effective solutions in a timely manner.

5 out of 5 stars!

Redwave
24 août 2023

A must-have application, and what's more, the customer service is responsive and solves my problems every time.

ShopWize
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

parfait

Ma boutique
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 juin 2023

I am very satisfied with this application. It allows you to bundle up products so easily. I would recommend it to everyone especially because it allows you to do many things you would not be able to do anywhere else.

ClearAzDay™
Serbie
29 juillet 2023

Had a question on whether im able to put the offers onto my homepage - featured product section. Almost in an instant, someone named Ogi helped me and solved my problem. Very practical, thank you.

Fevris
États-Unis
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2023

Very good experience, the after sales service is very fast. I'm very pleased with the service and the quality of the product. It is clear and precise. I recommend this application. Thank you Najib !

Mélidou