Wiio Dropshipping

Wiio Dropshipping

by Wiio Dropshipping

Unbeatable price, no MOQ & monthly fee, 1-1 dropshipping agent

SparklyBae

Totally satisfied with Wiio Service. They provide personal agent which is great. Very fast communication and reliable for fast delivery.

Baby Luna

We are totally satisfied with the fullfillment of Wiio. A large catalogue of products and the best Service with agents.

Noveltys

I use the wiio app and I am very satisfied. The integration with shopify is very good and easy to use.

Opticals Online

Wiio is a very helpful tool for eComm business. Makes it easier to source products and most importantly, shipping is very fast. Selly and the team are very helpful with every concern along the way! It's better than placing orders in a general store as they are more dedicated to fulfilling orders efficiently. Their rates are also a lot cheaper than compared to other suppliers. Recommend 10/10!

Akijoi

I love the Wiio app, its an all in 1 dropshipping platform great for meeting my needs from sourcing to packaging to shipping and all questions answered promptly in between. Staff are easy to communicate with as well!

February 1, 2021

Your experience is important to us so that we make sure that Wiio is at its best all the time! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time if you need any assistance. Thank you!

Dove Sail

I highly recommend dropshippers to use WIIO App as it collaborates all important and resourceful information into one place. WIIO App, its dedicated 1-1 agent and online support have been very prompt and helpful to all my queries. Big thank you to the team.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your valuable recommendation! We're happy you are having the best experience! You're right that anyone drop shipping should try Wiio. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems. We appreciate you being with us!

Ideias Inéditas

The Wiio platform changed my business.
The best service, I recommend!
The whole team is incredible, they are always ready to solve any problem.
I feel much safer to handle deliveries, as I don't have any more problems!
Thank you Wiio team, continue with this wonderful work.

January 27, 2021

Your feedback is very much appreciated as we continue to work double-time to provide you with even more quality products and services! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems. Thank you for trusting our services!

Claars

It is the best dropshipping supplier, they have a great team, always waiting for you to solve any problem. I absolutely recommend them, I have been working with them for several years and the truth is that I am very happy with the service they give me.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for using Wiio! We're looking forward to working with you to achieve your goals! Don't hesitate to contact us at any time you need help and we'll gladly assist!

Rippl Impact Gear

These guys are amazing! I tentatively moved over as I was having awful trouble with my supplier on AliExpress (shipping and stock). I came across these guys through a YouTuber that I trust, so I went for them. My agent at Wiio was lovely, helpful and attentive. They found me a better version of my product... cheaper... with faster shipping! And they have warehousing facilities for my stock! I am so fortunate to have come across them. I can't thank them enough.

January 25, 2021

We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you. It brings Wiio joy to see a satisfied customer and makes us want to do more. We'll be sure to keep up the good work for you. Thank you!

Toyritory

Great customer service, always reply within minutes. they even replied me on weekend. It takes around one day to get a quote from them and so far I have no problem with the shipping

January 25, 2021

We are delighted to be at your service and we hope our partnership and dealings with you will help you and your business become prosperous.

Previous 1 3 4 5