Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de diciembre de 2023

good

Corionar
México
10 meses usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

good

bellemx
México
4 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 4 de diciembre de 2020

I really liked the app, at first it's kind of confusing, but when you get the hang of it, it starts to look great. I recommend it to everyone who wants good prices and fast freight. Excellent service with girls on skype who are always willing to help us, congratulations to Wiio for the great service on the girls and for the good work. Some of my orders take time to be processed, I would like them to be faster, but otherwise it's great.

kalbershopbr
Brasil
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 7 de diciembre de 2020

We're happy to know that you're enjoying our app! It's true we do have good prices and also fast freight services, you can be sure that we're always available for supporting you. We'll share your feedback with the team to improve the processing time. Thank you!

1 de enero de 2022

Had been using Wiio ever since day 1 of my drop shipping journey. The platform is easy to use, my agent Ivy Hua is helpful in sourcing products from different factories in China. Delivery is much quicker compared to using Aliexpress.

Life Looter
Singapur
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 8 de enero de 2022

Thank you so much Life Looter, we are truly grateful!
We work hard to ensure that we provide the most satisfactory of services to you and thousands of other Wiio partners. Cheers!

4 de diciembre de 2020

Great service from my agent Ivy, very responsive and helpful going the exrta mile to help out. Lots of great products to choose from and decent platform to do all transactions.

SmartHome.Shopping
Canadá
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 10 de diciembre de 2020

Thank you for your reply. We're glad that you're having a good experience with us. Our customer support team is happy to help!

22 de diciembre de 2021

I have been using Wiio for more than a year. They offer prompt delivery, good price and support. I also really like the direct line for customer service support. It is really helpful.

TheDelightBoutique
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 24 de diciembre de 2021

Thank you so much TheDelightBoutique for your review, we appreciate every word of it!
We will continue providing the most satisfactory service to you and thousands of other Wiio partners to ensure businesses thrive. Best Wishes

12 de mayo de 2022

I love how this app has greatly helped me in my dropshipping business. The sales agents reply very quickly and they really helped me with all my concerns about dropshipping -- I love how you can talk to them directly on the app! It's been a wonderful experience working with Wiio for me and for my business. Thank you so much!

Jaycen's Store
Filipinas
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 13 de mayo de 2022

Hey Jaycen's Store

Thank you so much for your positive review! We really pride ourselves on providing the best service possible. We are glad to do business with you!

21 de mayo de 2022

Getting utmost support from WIIO for more than 4 years. It is the great supplier I have never meet. Love to contine to work together with Wiio. Once again, thank you very much for having with you. Appreciate you

Creationsg
Singapur
20 de enero de 2021

The app is easy to navigate and the customer service is superb! My rep Oliver is great and always following up. Wiio is also offering customization of packaging and thank you notes, so we can personalize the orders a bit more. I am very excited to scale with Wiio.

FurPawSake
Filipinas
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 20 de enero de 2021

We are more blessed for receiving your remark. We want to do all we can to help you become a success by partnering with us and by giving the best possible service, making sure that everything works well.

4 de diciembre de 2020

Customer service is very good and available through various channels, such as WhatsApp.
Orders are usually processed and shipped very quickly.
Overall, I am very satisfied with Wiio because it saves me time and nerves.

The Gadgets
Alemania
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 7 de diciembre de 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know that our team is helping. We will do our best to process the orders in a short time. We appreciate you enjoying Wiio Dropshipping services.