Calificación general
4,2
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de mayo de 2022

Ótimo aplicativo recomendo, trabalho diferenciado e atendimento excelente vale muito apena já fiz bem mais de 1500 pedidos nessa plataforma. Recomendo!

Bellas Ofertas
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 19 de mayo de 2022

Olá!!

15 de noviembre de 2022

Wiio is the best app that drop shippers can use. Thanks to friendly agents I can do almost what is required for my business. Recommend

IZ Destiny
Turquía
11 de noviembre de 2022

Eu recomendo a Wiio, sempre me atendem com rapidez e qualidade. É um ótimo aplicativo. Fácil e Prático.

Loja 4 Baby
11 de enero de 2021

We have tried a few dropshipping providers and Wiio is by far the best out of all. The app is so easy to use and reliable. Using their private special shipping lines have significantly shortened the delivery time which is crucial for our business. We can’t praise our account manager Mia Chen enough, she’s been really attentive and helpful. So glad to have found a team that we can really count on. Mia and her team ensure that the whole process is taken care of, from purchasing, shipping to order fulfillment. 5 Stars***** Strongly recommend!

BOHO SEASIDE
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 12 de enero de 2021

Wiio always here and happy to provide whatever support we can to make sure you reach your goals! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Wiio!

19 de mayo de 2022

Recomendo demais a Wiio, a agente Fiona sempre me ajuda com tudo que preciso. As atualizações do produto são sempre rápidas.

Viastok
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 20 de mayo de 2022

Olá!

14 de enero de 2021

Très bonne application de gestion des commandes, rapide et fluide je l'a conseille. Très simple d'utilisation.

CORPS & VIE
Bulgaria
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 15 de enero de 2021

Nous sommes si heureux que vous ayez dit que nous pouvons fournir les services dont vous avez besoin! Merci beaucoup!

20 de mayo de 2022

This is a simple app to use and easy to navigate. Orders can be quickly placed in just a few clicks. I have been using the app and Wiio's service for almost a year, not to mention am very pleased with agent Selly. She is one dedicated agent who is very service-oriented, ever ready to offer help and good advice when I need one. Wiio has been a great partner and support in helping me achieve my business objectives.

Allthingscurated
Singapur
9 de enero de 2021

I'm a UK based dropshipper and started using Wiio after previous bad experiences with other fulfillment companies. With Wiio, my shipping is now 8-10 days to the UK, they are reliable, provide a very good service and I have my own partner at Wiio to help me solve any issues. They also refund me if an order arrives damaged or faulty and help me provide a great service to my Customers. They can handle volume well and the app automates the whole order process with Shopify to make it quick and easy for me and allows me to focus on my marketing, advertising and growing my store. I would highly recommend Wiio to any dropshipper.

thebrollystore.com
Reino Unido
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 11 de enero de 2021

Great feedback! We appreciate you sharing your views and opinions. We are looking forward to working with you towards growth. Thanks!

26 de diciembre de 2020

great app, works great and saves a lot of work through automations, I recommend to everyone because I’ve had problems with other apps and providers, this is the solution

Santo Hobby
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 28 de diciembre de 2020

Thank you for your comments and trust in our services. We are happy that you're with us, thanks!

19 de mayo de 2022

Gostei muito das soluções da Wiio, o agente Gavin me ajudou bastante, sempre me respondendo muito rápido a todas minhas dúvidas e buscando os melhores preços. Pretendo continuar usando os serviços e indicando.

Lume Ofertas