Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de enero de 2021

Really great app. It helps to automate the process by fulfilling the items. No need to fulfill the orders one by one.

Healtho
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 15 de enero de 2021

You're always welcome! Our help is forever here whenever you need it. Thank you for trusting our services. Let's run towards success!

17 de mayo de 2022

Não tive problemas com a plataforma, tenho contato direto com o agente pelo whatsapp e consigo esclarecer todos os problemas por lá mesmo

pointloja
Brasil
7 meses usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 19 de mayo de 2022

Olá!!
Obrigado por dedicar um tempinho para compartilhar sua experiência conosco!
Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está feliz com os serviços da Wiio.

15 de noviembre de 2022

Muito bom! Recomendo demais! Uso há bastante tempo e o pessoal é bem confiável e prestativo. Excelente.

Nihonjin Loja
Brasil
6 meses usando la aplicación
11 de octubre de 2021

Used this app for a year and I find it's easy to use with great customer service and so I can handle the product supply without any concerns. Definitely a must-have app for people who do ecommerce.

kiddiepaint
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
6 meses usando la aplicación
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 14 de octubre de 2021

We a glad to hear that you are enjoying our app and that you find it convenient for you. You are more than welcome to give us your suggestions on what to improve. Have a nice day and hope that our service is satisfactory to you

20 de mayo de 2022

Works well, we are very happy with it. We work with this app since 2 years and get a great support from this company.

Deingartenguru
Austria
12 de enero de 2021

Wiio is the top 1 for sure. I would recommend it to everyone. A lot of variants of choosing the shipping speed. good customer service. The more orders you make, the better price you can have.

Awocadoo
Lituania
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 12 de enero de 2021

Thank you! Great to have you with us. We appreciate your review and recommendation. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll glad to assist you!

25 de enero de 2021

Great customer service, always reply within minutes. they even replied me on weekend. It takes around one day to get a quote from them and so far I have no problem with the shipping

Toyritory
Singapur
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 25 de enero de 2021

We are delighted to be at your service and we hope our partnership and dealings with you will help you and your business become prosperous.

26 de marzo de 2021

We are totally satisfied with the fullfillment of Wiio. A large catalogue of products and the best Service with agents.

Baby Luna
Alemania
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 7 de septiembre de 2021

20 de enero de 2021

I am using Wiio for sourcing my products, they are really great at doing this. I really like how good is the communication with them, you can contact them almost at any time and they always respond instantly. Also usually they can solve a lot of problems related with delivering and sourcing any products, while other agents couldn't do it. And the best part that they can provide really low prices for their services. I recommend wiio for every dropshipper, you won't regret it. Thank you Wiio for your service!

Perfume Bracelet
Francia
Wiio Dropshipping respondió 20 de enero de 2021

Thank you very much for your review. This remark is more than we deserve. Our aim is to give you the best possible service money can buy and we are happy that you feel that way about us. We hope that with Wiio you will go to even greater heights with your business.

28 de mayo de 2022

The App works like it should. Service and communication is perfect. Agent Eric finds best quality products and best prices. A nice guy who helps really fast. I really recommend!

doit-myshop