Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 21 décembre 2021

Wiio is a very good app for dropshipper. Help me to save time & money so much. Kira and Joyce is my agent and she always support me everything in this app. This app is MUSH HAVE for any dropshipper!!

MsHormony
Thaïlande
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 28 décembre 2020

Welcome to Wiio! Wiio strives for becoming the best partner for dropshippers. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Wiio!

11 octobre 2021

Great app with great customer service. I use it as my primary dropship source and couldn't be happier!

Bleu Supply
États-Unis
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 14 octobre 2021

Thank you for supporting Wiio! We are always happy to help you whenever you need it. We will do our best to assist you constantly.

22 décembre 2021

Good agent with good prices, good service and communication and fast shipping ! Great service, very attentive!

Loja Box Varejo
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 24 décembre 2021

Thank you Loja Box Varejo, We are thrilled that you left us such kind review! Thanks for counting on us for all your fullfilment needs and we look forward to making this partnership last for years to come! All the Best!

29 janvier 2021

I highly recommend dropshippers to use WIIO App as it collaborates all important and resourceful information into one place. WIIO App, its dedicated 1-1 agent and online support have been very prompt and helpful to all my queries. Big thank you to the team.

Dove Sail
Singapour
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 29 janvier 2021

Thank you for your valuable recommendation! We're happy you are having the best experience! You're right that anyone drop shipping should try Wiio. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems. We appreciate you being with us!

18 mai 2022

Ótimo aplicativo recomendo, trabalho diferenciado e atendimento excelente vale muito apena já fiz bem mais de 1500 pedidos nessa plataforma. Recomendo!

Bellas Ofertas
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 19 mai 2022

Olá!!

Obrigado por dedicar um tempinho para compartilhar sua experiência conosco!

Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está feliz com os serviços da Wiio.

11 novembre 2022

Estou usando a WIIO a algumas semanas e é ótima, envia os pedidos muito rápido e o preço é melhor que os concorrentes, a atendente é bonita e o suporte ótimo, recomendo

HubLeve
11 janvier 2021

We have tried a few dropshipping providers and Wiio is by far the best out of all. The app is so easy to use and reliable. Using their private special shipping lines have significantly shortened the delivery time which is crucial for our business. We can’t praise our account manager Mia Chen enough, she’s been really attentive and helpful. So glad to have found a team that we can really count on. Mia and her team ensure that the whole process is taken care of, from purchasing, shipping to order fulfillment. 5 Stars***** Strongly recommend!

BOHO SEASIDE
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 12 janvier 2021

Wiio always here and happy to provide whatever support we can to make sure you reach your goals! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Thanks for the feedback and for choosing Wiio!

19 mai 2022

Recomendo demais a Wiio, a agente Fiona sempre me ajuda com tudo que preciso. As atualizações do produto são sempre rápidas.

Viastok
Wiio Dropshipping a répondu 20 mai 2022

Olá!

Obrigado por dedicar um tempinho para compartilhar sua experiência conosco!

Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está feliz com os serviços da Wiio.

15 novembre 2022

Wiio is the best app that drop shippers can use. Thanks to friendly agents I can do almost what is required for my business. Recommend

IZ Destiny
Turquie
11 novembre 2022

Eu recomendo a Wiio, sempre me atendem com rapidez e qualidade. É um ótimo aplicativo. Fácil e Prático.

Loja 4 Baby