Wiio Dropshipping

Wiio Dropshipping

by Wiio Dropshipping

Unbeatable price, no MOQ & monthly fee, 1-1 dropshipping agent

BrightenMyHome

Great fulfillment service. Recommend this to anyone who's testing new products. You ca simply quote and 1-2 days you'll have a fair price.

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much. All we want is for our customers to be satisfied so it warms the heart of Wiio to know your expectations have been met. Good luck with all your business ambitions and may they prosper.

The Mak Deals

One of the best service I have seen so far in my dropshipping journey. Readily service, good price and fast shipping times are the key reason to chose Wiio. Good thing is that they are always available to respond your queries and have excellent customer service.

January 23, 2021

Welcome to Wiio! Glad you found us. Thank you for using our services! We will keep improving our quality of services, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Perfume Bracelet

I am using Wiio for sourcing my products, they are really great at doing this. I really like how good is the communication with them, you can contact them almost at any time and they always respond instantly. Also usually they can solve a lot of problems related with delivering and sourcing any products, while other agents couldn't do it. And the best part that they can provide really low prices for their services. I recommend wiio for every dropshipper, you won't regret it. Thank you Wiio for your service!

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. This remark is more than we deserve. Our aim is to give you the best possible service money can buy and we are happy that you feel that way about us. We hope that with Wiio you will go to even greater heights with your business.

FurPawSake

The app is easy to navigate and the customer service is superb! My rep Oliver is great and always following up. Wiio is also offering customization of packaging and thank you notes, so we can personalize the orders a bit more. I am very excited to scale with Wiio.

January 20, 2021

We are more blessed for receiving your remark. We want to do all we can to help you become a success by partnering with us and by giving the best possible service, making sure that everything works well.

Witebuys

This application is perfect, it has everything you need. I recommend it 100%. The Wiio company is quite professional and the providers who work on it are the same, they are responsible and you can trust them.

January 20, 2021

We like keeping it simple and seamless! Happy to be available for you 24/7! We're glad you choose us and work with us. Thank you for being with Wiio!

blessedstore.net

I'm using this app at the moment and I'm very satisfied. Support is great and everything works correctly.

January 20, 2021

We appreciate the feedback! There is a work around for that. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us when you meet any problems, and we'd be happy to walk you through and provide you with some tips!

Zahouze

Great app, amazing people to work with. Responsive and cares about customer experience. Great team I referred my clients to them too

January 20, 2021

Thank you for using Wiio to start your business! We're happy to be working with you. Glad to hear you're satisfied with our services. We'll do our best to keep on improving! Welcome to Wiio!

TONSHOT

Platform is user friendly and easy to use. My agent Ivy is very responsive and friendly. She is always here to help whenever you need her. The overall experience with Wiio has been great and I cant recommend it enough :)

January 20, 2021

Welcome to Wiio! Glad you found us. We are happy to provide you with our services! Wiio will consistently improve the quality of services!

CarboLame™

Great drop platform, agents who listen and are quite professional, I personally deal with agent heaven and I am satisfied with his work.

January 20, 2021

Awesome! We're so happy to have you with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

Fannie Bay Kitchen Store

i love working with Wiio team, especially with Esther and Felix.. they are very easy to work with, responsive and understands if there's a few delays in funds from shopify. highly recommended for anyone starting or experience dropshippers..

January 15, 2021

Awesome! Thanks for the review! It warms our hearts to know that our hard work can help you to achieve your goals. We appreciate you being with us! Thanks!