Wiio Dropshipping

Wiio Dropshipping

by Wiio Dropshipping

Unbeatable price, no MOQ & monthly fee, 1-1 dropshipping agent

thebrollystore.com

I'm a UK based dropshipper and started using Wiio after previous bad experiences with other fulfillment companies. With Wiio, my shipping is now 8-10 days to the UK, they are reliable, provide a very good service and I have my own partner at Wiio to help me solve any issues. They also refund me if an order arrives damaged or faulty and help me provide a great service to my Customers. They can handle volume well and the app automates the whole order process with Shopify to make it quick and easy for me and allows me to focus on my marketing, advertising and growing my store. I would highly recommend Wiio to any dropshipper.

January 11, 2021

Great feedback! We appreciate you sharing your views and opinions. We are looking forward to working with you towards growth. Thanks!

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

Good agent with good prices, good service and communication and fast shipping ! Nomatter you have 1 or 100 orders a day.

January 11, 2021

Your experience is important to us so we make sure that Wiio is at its best all the time! Thanks for your comment. We'll keep improving our services!

Vison District

This app and agent is absolutely the best. I've been using it for months and their prices and shipping time is perfect. Would definitely recommend. Nothing to complain.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for choosing Wiio! We are happy you have the best experience! We appreciate you being with us!

Kidique

This app was a game changer for me and allowed me to get great prices, quick shipping and same day support. It is also really easy to install and use. I feel a lot more confident knowing that WIIO will source and ship quality checked products to my customers. I know that if there are any problems they will help me resolve them straight away. Thanks WIIO.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your comments! We are glad you're satisfied with our services. We'll be sure to keep up the quality work for you. Thanks!

DroneBall™

Great time, super simple & super efficient app. The best on the market for sure !! I recommend them 100%

January 11, 2021

Thank you for the effort! We are happy you are loving Wiio! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Wiio online support team, we are glad to help you!

Santo Hobby

great app, works great and saves a lot of work through automations, I recommend to everyone because I’ve had problems with other apps and providers, this is the solution

December 28, 2020

Thank you for your comments and trust in our services. We are happy that you're with us, thanks!

MsHormony

Wiio is a very good app for dropshipper. Help me to save time & money so much. Kira is my agent and she always support me everything in this app. Thank you so much :)

December 28, 2020

Welcome to Wiio! Wiio strives for becoming the best partner for dropshippers. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Wiio!

Jabaloo

This app saved me so much money and time, basically they provided a better price for my items and gave a better shipping options, so as the result im getting more revenue while providing faster shipping. Highly Recommend!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for supporting Wiio! We are always happy to help you whenever you need it. We will do our best to assist you constantly.

Sunny Grab

I used this app to fulfill the orders. This app simply follow everything for me from order the goods, packing, and shipment. And it also sync back the shipment details to my Shopify record.

December 10, 2020

Appreciated your reply. Wiio can automate your eCommerce business and equips you with everything you need. Thanks for the review!

Loopa Store

Wiio is a very good app. Ivy is my agent and she always helps me when I have some doubts. I recommend it to everyone!

December 10, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation! Our team is happy to help and we thank you for using Wiio Dropshipping.