Wiio Dropshipping

Wiio Dropshipping

by Wiio Dropshipping

Unbeatable price, no MOQ & monthly fee, 1-1 dropshipping agent

SmartHome.Shopping

Great service from my agent Ivy, very responsive and helpful going the exrta mile to help out. Lots of great products to choose from and decent platform to do all transactions.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your reply. We're glad that you're having a good experience with us. Our customer support team is happy to help!

ancienjeu

Best App to use for beginner dropshippers or more advanced, no minimum number of orders, this is an Agent on Steroïds

December 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, Wiio requires no MOQ nor monthly fees for every dropshippers. Thank you for recommending Wiio Dropshipping!

TodaBella®

Is wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 7, 2020

Thank you for choosing Wiio Dropshipping!!!!!!!

kalbershopbr

I really liked the app, at first it's kind of confusing, but when you get the hang of it, it starts to look great. I recommend it to everyone who wants good prices and fast freight. Excellent service with girls on skype who are always willing to help us, congratulations to Wiio for the great service on the girls and for the good work. Some of my orders take time to be processed, I would like them to be faster, but otherwise it's great.

December 7, 2020

We're happy to know that you're enjoying our app! It's true we do have good prices and also fast freight services, you can be sure that we're always available for supporting you. We'll share your feedback with the team to improve the processing time. Thank you!

The Gadgets

Customer service is very good and available through various channels, such as WhatsApp.
Orders are usually processed and shipped very quickly.
Overall, I am very satisfied with Wiio because it saves me time and nerves.

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know that our team is helping. We will do our best to process the orders in a short time. We appreciate you enjoying Wiio Dropshipping services.

1 2 3 5 Next