Wiio Dropshipping

Product Sourcing & Dropshipping Fulfillment all in one place

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Healthy Fetal

The worse drop shipping company that you could work with honestly. Avoid like the plague. They state that they offer 10-15 days shipping but they are lying. They literally use the cheapest and slowest shipping lines like China Post to ship your orders, and make a huge mark up profit by charging you what a private agent would charge for shipping your goods that should normally take no longer than 10-14 days. When I started receiving more orders, I literally got so many Chargebacks and refunds from customers because of Wiio's slow shipping and poor service. Seriously, avoid them and do not use.

May 13, 2022

Hello Healthy Fetal,
We apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with Wiio. We take into account every Wiio user's experience with our platform very seriously once more, we sincerely apologize for your troubles. We hope to turn this around.

I'd like to see what I can do to help you, feel free to contact me via skype
+8617758022102

StormyOfertas

Não, Entregaram meu pedido ! Péssima empresa, já fazem 7 meses que meus produtos não chegaram e mesmo assim não fazem meu reembolso, já tentei contato diversas vezes e ninguém resolveu meu problema! Não recomendo pra ninguém

April 25, 2022

Entendemos sua insatisfação e lamentamos muito toda esta provação. Por favor, entenda que o vemos como um cliente valioso e estamos fazendo o nosso melhor para resolver isto com a empresa de logística.

Obrigado por sua compreensão.

EssentialsOnEarth

2nd January Update: Wiio Dropshipping are scum bag A&$## Ho&&s and they should be ashamed of themselves for not delivering the products inspite of 50-60 days and paypal has charged me for 3 cases so far and took away my money.
These are scammers - be aware merchants ..dont trade with these guys. Even Shopify partners team is unable to stop my loss and get response from these f$#$s . stay away from these pigs. Reply to the response received from Wiio: I dont want to waste my time and my customers time - i seriously dont like the pricing and also you guys cheat on shipping and now you changed the timelines.your timelines sucks and your prices also suck..just stay away from me and please deliver the existing orders or refund the money for not delivering them on time as i am fed up with your services. Your people are kind but being kind does not reflect those in terms of services and productivity. ------------------------------------- Worst dropshipping service so far and never go with them as the timelines what they show and the real time what it takes to deliver is next to ali express. atleast ali express is better because they charge you less for shipping but these guys and their company is a scam ..so be aware of them. i have been hit by every customer till date for which i have placed orders and none of them have been delivered in time. I have escalated this matter to Shopify partners against the concerned agent and wiio services overall. Never ever do dropshipping with them and mark my words you will be at loss ..even 1 star is more for them but since i need mark something and hence i am doing it. once all my orders are delivered so far or refunded dur to delay i will immediately delete the app from shopify. They dont feel accountable,responsible and also not attentive at times in terms of pricing. stay away from these scammers..

December 6, 2021

Hello! We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that has transpired. We highly value our customers and we do want to hear from you personally. Please email us at hello@wiio.io to address your concern properly. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Beauty Peachy

10 days and still counting for my order to be shipped so my customer will have to wait almost 1 month, i am so disapointed with Wiio, don't believe the reviews, there is no fast shipping, worst than aliexpress, at least they refund you when their processing time is not respected.

October 5, 2021

Hello there! We're terribly sorry for your experience. We're resuming our operations after the Chinese National Holidays, not only that but Global shipping is facing many difficulties this Q4 season, again we're immensely sorry for your troubles. We understand that this doesn't justify a drop in the quality of our serivce but please understand we are dedicated on giving the best possible service ahead of this busy season. Feel free to reach out to our staff via intercom for further information. Kind Regards

Ameri.meli

Service horrible à fuir ( mes clients n’ont même pas reçu leurs produits depuis plus d’un mois !!!) / don’t buy from them unless you want to struggle with your customers service. My customers are still waiting for their items (more than 1 months to get their products).

December 7, 2020

Thank you for your reply. We're sorry to hear about your experiences. Due to the holiday season and the epidemic, the shipping time may be longer than usual. We hope you can understand. Thank you for your patients. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.