WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

Vibrant Activewear

Honestly, if you want to get SERIOUS about your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools and insights, Winads is HANDS-DOWN the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

Warning

Amazing App With Amazing Customer Service 10++++ :)

Fiyah Azz Socks

Amazing customer support, amazing tool that allows us to run a much more efficient business, thank you Winads!

SleekPicks

Brilliant app. Everything works perfectly. Just tested all the events and it works flawlessly. I fvckin love it! It perfectly reports everything in the product catalog that customer support shows you how to do, and in the pixel fires page in the business manager as well. Tried twice, there are no double fires of any kind. Totally recommended. Thank you Winads!

Safety Safe

An amazing app. It made my life a hell of a lot easier.Try it people. It's a Game changer !

Bramley and Walker

Amazing App! This app takes all the hard work out of Facebook Pixels and allows you to target and report via niche. So handy, just what I was looking for. Easy to set up with clear short walk through videos and I was up and running in minutes.I am such a technophobe but even I could handle this!

First Emergency

Thank you for helping me undertand what Data does for facebook. I really didnt undertand it and know I do. Still learning and although the learning curve is deep. I am gonna keep at it as the rewards are to great. Good luck all marketers..

Lume Light

If you want to master Facebook advertising install this app now and learn from the creator Customer support, he will answer all your questions, plus he is constantly releasing training and updates about Facebook ads and Winads, this will change your business really fast! I would give 6 stars if I could!

RosiePanda

At first they were unresponsive and this was extremely frustrating. But they did finally get back to me late in the evening, and were extremely helpful once in contact. The app definitely looks like it could be very beneficial if used to its potential. They still need to have some sort of documentation to show how to use the app so users are not just waiting to hear from them without any assistance. I hope they can fill this gap - they'll be a five star app when that happens. Thanks for your help WinAds!

Aiya Beauty

I never knew I could segment audiences like this before. A friend recommended Winads to me and the support team here explained to me further exactly how to optimize everything. This has really been a game-changer for my Facebook ads strategy.