WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Catalog, Hyper Events and much more

Veasom

WinAds is a great app to manage the Facebook Ads Manager and track the Pixel Events all in one place.

Dog Pawster

I used this app for managing my pixels and custom audiences. It saved a lot of my time when it comes to building audiences. The analytics dashboard is really useful and it helps me making informed decisions. This app is a must have for every shopify store if you are planning to do Facebook marketing. Caspian is very helpful and supported me with all my questions.

Umarer

This app helps to include shiping price which help to manage better the economy of your bussiness every day.

Chiggate

My pixel had a problem when the tracking purchase, the pixel cannot record purchase from "PayPal, Amazon Pay and Afterpay". But their supporting team are extremely helpful. I would recommend this app.

Mabel World

I had a doubt if this app would be good for a beginner in Facebook Advertising like me. I couldn't be so wrong! The amount of insights and tips I receive from Caspian in few minutes are worth more than all the Courses, Youtube lessons and mentoring I have indulged in to prepare myself for ecommerce and Internet marketing. As a beginner what I really needed was someone to give me solutions for the slightest, smallest doubt that I have through each step of the process (which are skipped in most FB courses and Youtube lessons), and this is Perfectly made possible by Caspian (WINADS). He was there like an guardian angel, giving me tips after tips and insights after insights for me to get my ads and targeting right. Wow! I doubt, there is anything better than this for facebook guidance. (Knowledge with humaneness and kindness with confidence- You the man Caspian!) I was not at all confident in using the FB ads, but now I am really motivated and filled with confidence as I know there is a guy out there (TOTAL SPECIALIST in FB ADS) who is looking out for me. I know I will learn as much as possible and in the smartest way with Winads. AWESOME! To Top all the above, Caspian as provided me a perfect method or pathway to make my startup a SUCCESS. I will ever remain grateful to him for the success tool/ pathway he has given me. God bless you bro! The startup world needs more guys like you. I can't thank you enough. Salute! Beginners: DO NOT hesitate to use this tool, as great as the app is the support is even much better. Use it and thank me later..

Mother Sierra

A really great app, with an awesome course with a ton of value. Got huge support from the owner and the creators themselves. I really got to say that Winads care about the people. Helps with so much day to day stuff. Thanks Winads.

Bijuz

high quality app its what i have to say.... regarding support, all my questions are ansewring in same day. this is top notch app for advanced users :)

Mett's Place

Customer service, response time, willing to support their customers and the videos that explain in-details the setting steps are great. Before I try this app I was hesitated, but after I installed the app & starting to use it, I found many FB pixel issues got solved immediately without any complicated settings. It is highly appreciated

AppleSkinUK

Outstanding customer support. The Owner is extremely responsive and takes the time to provide very detailed explanations even outside of regular business hours. It is evident by his responses that he sincerely cares about helping his customers to get the best possible results.

Virgin Factory

Been using the app for a few days and have already seen a positive impact on sales. For me targeted ad campaigns is one of its best part. It's to the point, and very easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8