WinAds : Pixels & Analytics

WinAds : Pixels & Analytics

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Hyper Events, Feed Builder, Analytics & more

megamust

Hey Guys I'm going to make it easy for you. This app is a must have if you want to dominate facebook ads with GREAT SUPPORT. Danny and his team will get you all the help you can image and they do it with heart. Want better insights give this app a try ! Great job guys !

My Loved Kitty

Full credit to Danny, like the reviewer before me, Danny really gives you the extra time to go through and understand the capabilities and how it helps your business. The information gathering and targeting capabilities for your pixel make this a powerful tool and combined with great support, it's something every store should consider. It's early stages but we are optimistic.

Living Aesthetic

I just installed the app and unsure what to do with it. I schedule a call with Danny for a 15 minutes session, it turned to a 1 hour because the information he provided was so amazing, he doesn't hold back anything and actually explain how the pixels work, why you can't scale a certain product, and so much more. the app itself is amazing in many different way. I'm so excited to start using the app for all my stores

Just Otaku Things

Amazing results in the Facebook pixel's event manager. Danny from support takes the time to provide very detailed explanations even outside of regular business hours. It is evident by his responses that he sincerely cares about helping his customers to get the best possible results.

Nuchay

So it's been a month of me trying this app and lets just say this is a complete GAME CHANGER. I just needed something for my pixel but this is soo much more than that. From the start, Danny from the support team helped me set up and walk me through everything. After 1 month of use, I can confidently say this is the most efficient Facebook pixel app on shopify.

I hope development for this app is maintained. Thanks a lot.

The Valley Shop

This app is honestly amazing. I was searching google and came across an article on hyper events and wanted to know what it is. Installed the app simple set up and got a message from their customer support for a free session. A 15 minutes call turned into a 50-minute long session where he not only help me set up the app but also cleaned codes left from some app in my theme. He then helped me set up back up and collection pixels and explain to me in detail about hyper events. I learned a lot that I didnt know from this session. I must say that this app is different from all the other apps where you message them and wait for hours to get a reply. Switching to recommended plan for now. You guys made facebook pixel easy for me, now I don't have to go anywhere.

Swiftcarts

I absolutely love win ads specially its hyper events. Integration of win ads hyper and custom events with my re-targeting and scaling strategy has improved my ROI many folds. Highly recommended!

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked the app and its usability, We are always here to help you out if you need any help or have any query regarding the app. Please let us know in the In-App chat :)

Canvas For House

This app was all I needed. The audience from the events is no doubt more performing and increased my overall results. Customer support is always available and not only to help you with the app questions and suggestions but to help you set it up and do a weekly check on performance. To everyone who is looking for an app that can help them free from Facebook events and give them a real insight into a better performing audience this is your app. Switching to the premium plan. Thank you guys for awesome support and making it easier for a new to Shopify guy like me.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. Look out for some really cool features coming up :)

Afida

NOT BOUND BY FACEBOOK EVENTS!

Ok, this is crazy, this app is the secret to my stores success. I can't phathom how I was a store owner without this app lol

I am now truley a facebook marketer. This application open doors for me.

First of all, thank you DANNY and your customer support team for helping me get setup.

Secondly, these hyper events are the biggest game changer for all my remarketing campaigns. I am targeting people based off such unbelievable events.

My ROAS sky-rocketed, thank you so much

Also, The dashboard has such precise tracking, I love every detail of it.

January 29, 2020

It was great working with your Facebook Media Buyers and we are glad to help make this work for you.

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

First off the app just for what it does is amazing. Let alone the value that support team brings. Honestly, if you want to get profitable with your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools, hyper events and insights, Win Ads is the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

Previous 1