WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Catalog, Hyper Events and much more

VapeStuff NZ

Great App, very very powerful when wanting to create niche stores. Great support. The usage of tags and having backup pixels puts your mind at ease with all your data

AlansiHouse

First i want to thank dev belly who provides me the information that I needed to track my sales. The customer support is super helpful specially caspain. He is always there to help you.

Babies N Mamas

The app help me learn new things about promoting products the right way, I love the causes they provided and the support guys are very helpful.

Shoe Fest

Thanks for the support from the app author team and they responded me just in seconds and helped with the basic setting up, also told me some theory of pixel tracking to support the setting correctly, I learned a lot from this.

kindestCup.com

jasonjackets

All good so far. If you have any problems or questions, it's support team is always there for you :)

Sportsman Specialty Products

I used this app to set my pixel in my website. And very glad to have it because I cannot install by myself. And when I contact them, they email me quickly and explain more about my pixel. Very supportive support team.

Al Sayed Fragrances

If you are looking for an app that can be used to install multiple Facebook Pixels to your store. This is it. We have been using this app for a long time and haveinstalled on all of our Shopify stores. And thanks to support for such a wonderful support for our issues on our end, which were solved in 24 hours.

Vibrant Activewear

Honestly, if you want to get SERIOUS about your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools and insights, Winads is HANDS-DOWN the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

Warning

Amazing App With Amazing Customer Service 10++++ :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7