Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Altos Software

SMS for Abandoned Carts + Full SMS/MMS Marketing

Bio Roots

It brings in abandoned carts and also sends reminders, worked great for my store. Everyone should give it a try.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I looked at your account. You're still under a free trial and the app generated 4,662 during this free trial. I wonder what it takes to get a 5* review from you! :)

Curren Watches

Very useful app and does what it says, Joe is really very helpful. Already getting few sales. Highly recommended.

January 16, 2020

Thank you Kamran. I'm glad SMS is producing sales for you immediately. Happy to get on a zoom call when you're ready to send out campaigns :)

Virago Babe

Joe does it again with an AMAZING app! Thanks again for developing a product that SIMPLY WORKS! We are FANS!!

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much Danette :) We really pride ourselves on building simple tools that generate revenue behind the scenes. Happy to see SMS doing so well for you.

Feel free to get in touch if you want to start sending out campaigns. You have a lot of subscribers and I'm very confident SMS campaigns will make lots of sales for you! Happy to give you some free credits too when you start :)

PodsBay

This app does exactly what it says it does and it does it well. I have made personally over 20,000 USD in orders in roughly 1.5months of using the app (my store does a lot of transactions so....) Anyways you can send 1 or 2 or 3 "reminder" messages to customers if they abandon the cart although 2 only is recommended but its up to you.

Long story short if you have customers who respond to SMS and frankly due to the open rates its likely ew all do. It will make you greater ROI for sure.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review!

I'm glad you switched to usage-based billing. That way you'll never overpay for the app.

Feel free to reach out anytime with suggestions or feedback. We are more than happy to do any custom requests, integrations, etc for great merchants like you.

Let me know when you want to send your 1st campaign too. Happy to give you some free credits in your account to get you started. And it's easy to DIY, but I'm also happy to get on a zoom call to walk you through your campaign if you want that help :)

Femni london

great app, with a good return on investment. Joe is very helpful if you need anything and will help you out anytime.

Thank you so much Chris!

Happy to see abandoned cart texts doing so well for your customers all over the world! One suggestion though to save you money - if you want to turn on country filtering, you can target just your customers in the US and Canada so that you can send more texts with your message credits :)

The Medellin Collection

I have been using this app for a little over a month now and I love it. It has brought me so many sales from my abandoned carts. These SMS messages get customers attention a lot more than the email cart recovery emails.

Thanks for your review!

And glad the app is doing so well for you! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Winback is now accounting for more than 30% of your total sales!

Also, I never got the CSV you wanted to import. Please email it to me: help@getwinback.com and we'll see if we can add them to your subscriber list :)

True Lumens™ | Sharper Designs, Inc

This app is a no brainer for abandoned carts and upsells!
"Joe" the developer of the app is an extremely helpful guy and always prompt and professional! Been doing business with him for almost a couple of years now with another app "Cartback" and his technology always delivers. Highly recommended!!

Thanks Freddy!

Happy we can deliver for you :) Let me know if you want to try sending a campaign out to your subscribers. Happy to walk you through it and even give you some free credits to get started!

Everyday California

Super easy to use and the customer service is probably the best of any app/plugin that we use on our site!

January 16, 2020

Thank you Chris, and glad we were able to save you some money.

I believe we had a zoom call with you a few months ago. Happy to hop on another one anytime!

Arrow Twenty Two

Been using this app for a few days and my results have been GREAT! App installed and was up and running within a couple minutes. Joe is always super helpful. Customers actually see texts as opposed to emails getting lost in their spam folder.

Thanks Adrienne!

Your ROI is so good, I hope you don't mind me sharing that you're getting more than a 100X return on what you're spending on Winback!

ClickToBuy.nl

Easy plugin to use, works really well with grabbing the abandon carts. An improvment that we would like to see is an option to buy bulk sms instead of a montly subscription and get cheaper SMS for European countries :)

EDIT: Updated to 5 stars because bulk SMS is possible and the customer care is awesome.

EDIT2: Amazing results already in the first days!

January 7, 2020

Thanks for your review Remco.

We actually do have the ability to pre-buy credits in bulk. I'll get in touch with you about that. I didn't realize that is something you're interested in.

Yes for certain EU countries, the SMS rates are expensive. This is because European carriers charge significantly higher rates per SMS/MMS than US or Canada. The good news is that you can filter out which countries to send to so that you can watch your costs :)

Previous 1 3