Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

The Medellin Collection

I have been using this app for a little over a month now and I love it. It has brought me so many sales from my abandoned carts. These SMS messages get customers attention a lot more than the email cart recovery emails.

Thanks for your review!

And glad the app is doing so well for you! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Winback is now accounting for more than 30% of your total sales!

Also, I never got the CSV you wanted to import. Please email it to me: help@getwinback.com and we'll see if we can add them to your subscriber list :)

True Lumens™ | Sharper Designs, Inc

This app is a no brainer for abandoned carts and upsells!
"Joe" the developer of the app is an extremely helpful guy and always prompt and professional! Been doing business with him for almost a couple of years now with another app "Cartback" and his technology always delivers. Highly recommended!!

Thanks Freddy!

Happy we can deliver for you :) Let me know if you want to try sending a campaign out to your subscribers. Happy to walk you through it and even give you some free credits to get started!

Everyday California

Super easy to use and the customer service is probably the best of any app/plugin that we use on our site!

January 16, 2020

Thank you Chris, and glad we were able to save you some money.

I believe we had a zoom call with you a few months ago. Happy to hop on another one anytime!

Arrow Twenty Two

Been using this app for a few days and my results have been GREAT! App installed and was up and running within a couple minutes. Joe is always super helpful. Customers actually see texts as opposed to emails getting lost in their spam folder.

Thanks Adrienne!

Your ROI is so good, I hope you don't mind me sharing that you're getting more than a 100X return on what you're spending on Winback!

ClickToBuy.nl

Easy plugin to use, works really well with grabbing the abandon carts. An improvment that we would like to see is an option to buy bulk sms instead of a montly subscription and get cheaper SMS for European countries :)

EDIT: Updated to 5 stars because bulk SMS is possible and the customer care is awesome.

EDIT2: Amazing results already in the first days!

January 7, 2020

Thanks for your review Remco.

We actually do have the ability to pre-buy credits in bulk. I'll get in touch with you about that. I didn't realize that is something you're interested in.

Yes for certain EU countries, the SMS rates are expensive. This is because European carriers charge significantly higher rates per SMS/MMS than US or Canada. The good news is that you can filter out which countries to send to so that you can watch your costs :)

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Great App. Enjoy working with it,
Sms marketing is bit expensive compared to email, but better way to communicate

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your review Sulani. Glad to see the app soundly beat the 'guarantee' we discussed during your free trial :)

Yes SMS is more expensive than email. But the ROI is greater. Just looking at the revenue generated vs what you're paying, looks like an 82X ROI just for abandoned cart messages!

Happy to get you started on campaigns too if you'd like. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to hop on a zoom call to set up a segment together

Whites Beaconsfield

Love it. Really great app for those looking to SMASH new sales!! Abandoned checkout rate went down so much - amazing.

January 5, 2020

Hi Toby Britton,

Thank you for finding this payment flaw (I mean it). We implemented usage-based billing for the campaigns now.

The reason I removed you is because you were sending tens of thousands of of messages without paying for the app. We had no choice. Now that the payment loophole you exploited is closed, you're welcome to reinstall the app and pay $0.03/message to send your campaigns

I emailed you at tobytufc@gmail.com. Hope you'll respond...

WOEF Boetiek

Used it to get customers back. We used to have a bunch of abandoned carts, with a text back, we got some extra sales!

December 17, 2019

Great to see the sales coming in on autopilot for you! We took a look at the messages you're sending out and recommending keeping them short. Since your shoppers are in BE, texts can get very expensive.

Highfive Shoppers

We are getting extra sales by SMS. Abandoned Carts recovery SMS & the SMS campaigns are working great.

December 17, 2019

If you don't mind me sharing some of your 1st month stats, you recovered 17% of your abandoned carts through Winback! (13 sales out of 78 abandons). That's excellent!

Let me know if you want me to delete these #'s. But we're so happy that the app is working well for you that we wanted to show off a bit :)

brookesshop

Cart back & winback have been 2 great apps that have made me a lot of money! I highly recommend their services.

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your review! Honestly SMS (Winback) is hands-down better than Messenger (Cartback). Glad to hear you're using both our apps. But if you're ever in a position where you only have budget for one, go with Winback ;)