Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

brookesshop

Cart back & winback have been 2 great apps that have made me a lot of money! I highly recommend their services.

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your review! Honestly SMS (Winback) is hands-down better than Messenger (Cartback). Glad to hear you're using both our apps. But if you're ever in a position where you only have budget for one, go with Winback ;)

Holistic Oils

This app is great, and Joe is super supportive. He's totally committed to making the app work as good as possible to bring you results. I highly recommend it.

Her Exotica

Good app. Helped me gain a lot of extra orders. A bit simple but that's also a strength. I'll recommend it.

Meals for Pets

Great app, easy to use, positive ROI, Highly recommend it! Also, their customer service is extremely supportive and helpful. Overall A+ experience!

Family Avenue

every now and then comes an app like WinBack that just do the job for you... all I needed to do is plug and play and Viola! Money comes in. I love this app not only cuz it makes me good money without an effort, it's thanks to the winning support by Joe and the team that makes the whole difference >> these are the same guys who did CartBack app :))

Herogameszone

SMS texting for abandoned carts is a huge ROI. It's more expensive than email or Facebook Messenger since you're paying per message. But the results are so effective. In fact, we intentionally do not send all 3 abandoned cart messages because it's so effective.

There's almost no setup other than writing the abandoned cart messages. And we immediately started recovering a couple of abandoned carts

Solid Emperor

Set it and forget it. SMS for abandoned carts truly is a game-changer. And the way this app does it is so simple and easy to set up. We were up and running instantly and abandoned cart texts were immediately being sent out.

LivingDeal

This app is a must have!! After installing this app, our abandoned checkout recovery rate went up to 16% from 6%. The average recovery rate is only 7%. I am so happy with this app and I highly recommend it!

InaEssentials

Absolutely killing it with this app... The ROI is 500% and it is by far the best SMS app out there. I tried all of them before that, but this has the lowest cost, it is the easiest to manage and it has an amazing follow-up option which did a great job for my retention rate :)

Pet Pro Supply Co

Easy integration, easy to set up and the developer was very receptive to feedback on how to improve the app.