Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

Wild Game Meat Ltd

ignore all negative reviews, this app is brilliant and Joe is doing his job at its best! Recommending to try it for free first and I can guarantee it will work well!

July 17, 2020

Thanks for your review. We only have 1 negative review (from the person below you) who hacked our system to use the app for free for 5 months and is now upset because they're being asked to pay $14/month lol

In regards to our conversations, hope your broadcasts with textmagic go well. It's good you were able to find a cheaper alternative for SMS blasts to the UK. We charge $0.08/message for the UK which should get you a very positive ROI if you just used our app for abandoned cart and winback messages.

But broadcasts to your entire subscriber list can be tricky when you have tens of thousands of subscribers. Let me know if you have any trouble exporting your subscribers

Ocha & Co.

Joe reached out to us and asked us whether we would like to trial his new SMS app. Decided to give it a go as I was not really happy with the performance of our traditional email cart abandonment flow. We have already taken $470 since we started using SMS Marketing and have completely moved over from email to SMS after only 3 days!

Thanks Gary.

I know you're keen on completely replacing your Klaviyo emails with our app. I appreciate the confidence you're putting into SMS. But I also recommend having both email and SMS, as multiple touch points seem to be the best practice among merchants.

Regardless of whether or not you keep Klaviyo, I do recommend turning on the Winback feature of our app. That's our signature feature, and it drives a lot of upsells and repeat purchases. I recommend turning on the 1st winback message, and making it one day after delivery. Since shipping times can vary greatly, sending the message based off of X days after delivery instead of after order or fulfillment will guarantee good timing.

Your customers will be pleasantly delighted to hear from you 1 day after delivery of their products. You will be very fresh in their minds, and gain a lot of goodwill capital simply by following up.

The subsequent winback messages (ex 30 or 90 days later) can be used for up-selling. But the 1st message 1 day after delivery does wonders in your customers' minds. And some of them will buy again because of it (without you even prompting!)

DEMEANOIR

Good app, seems like its working so far and the developer of the app is hands on with great communication

June 22, 2020

Thanks for the review. Hope it's OK that I point out that the app has generated $685 for you in just the free trial, which is not even over for you yet!

Hope you'll become a paying customer at $14/month soon. But for now, enjoy the free extra sales :)

Arthur J Hawke

Great app & joes super helpful & goes out of his way to help get everything set up and running from the beginning

June 22, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm impressed at how you've optimized your messages (down to the 160 char limit). We built this app for anyone to quickly and easily get started w/ SMS marketing, but it's also great to see a master marketer like yourself getting a lot out of it!

ICEGIANT

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I recommend this app!! It's beyond my imagination, so many customers come back. And thanks for Joe, a really nice guy.

June 22, 2020

Thanks for your review. Happy to hop on a zoom call with you if you have more questions :)

TakingDeal

I really like this app! it's easy and worthed, Amazing customer service! Definitely the best most affordable app for getting back lost customers with approx 56X ROI <3

June 5, 2020

Thanks for mentioning your ROI. What's great is that you're only sending SMS messages to abandoned checkouts. If you sent out other messages like abandoned browsers, winbacks, etc, you'll get even more sales. Lots of upside for you!

StefsBoutique

Wow! What a great app! In just about a week it helped me to recover nearly $400 in abandoned sales. Thanks so much!

Thanks Stef!

Our free trial is designed so that it's a complete no-brainer to keep the app after 30 days :) Once your free trial is over, I look forward to seeing you send out campaigns to your subscribers

Lil Lady Shoes

This app is very easy to use. Customer support is great. I recommand to anyone that want to increase monthly sales.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation. Hope you don't mind me adding that you're seeing a tremendous 39X ROI in the last month.

And great to see you sending campaigns to your subscribers regularly.

3kingsmerch

This app is a game changer. 6 days of having the app installed I have already made an extra 600. I love the winback feature my customers love that I follow up with their purchase. I was not having much success with opening rate with email but with text im getting very positive responses. This app is so easy to install and Joe is there giving pointers on how to make my store even better. I would highly recommend

June 5, 2020

Thank you Alain. Great to see your incredible results during the free trial. Once your winback messages start going out, you'll see a boost in repeat sales as well :)

Dogoo

Lots of useful features, Great ROI, Amazing customer service! Definitely the best most affordable app for getting back lost customers.

May 29, 2020

Thanks so much Alex! While we are certainly affordable for small businesses, we pride ourselves on having all the features of the more expensive enterprise solutions. We just make them easier to use :)