Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing

Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing | Reviews

by Winback

SMS Abandoned Carts, Winback & Automated Campaigns • $1/m

ICEGIANT

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I recommend this app!! It's beyond my imagination, so many customers come back. And thanks for Joe, a really nice guy.

June 22, 2020

Thanks for your review. Happy to hop on a zoom call with you if you have more questions :)

TakingDeal

I really like this app! it's easy and worthed, Amazing customer service! Definitely the best most affordable app for getting back lost customers with approx 56X ROI <3

June 5, 2020

Thanks for mentioning your ROI. What's great is that you're only sending SMS messages to abandoned checkouts. If you sent out other messages like abandoned browsers, winbacks, etc, you'll get even more sales. Lots of upside for you!

StefsBoutique

Wow! What a great app! In just about a week it helped me to recover nearly $400 in abandoned sales. Thanks so much!

Thanks Stef!

Our free trial is designed so that it's a complete no-brainer to keep the app after 30 days :) Once your free trial is over, I look forward to seeing you send out campaigns to your subscribers

Lil Lady Shoes

This app is very easy to use. Customer support is great. I recommand to anyone that want to increase monthly sales.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation. Hope you don't mind me adding that you're seeing a tremendous 39X ROI in the last month.

And great to see you sending campaigns to your subscribers regularly.

The Artisans Gifting Company Quilting Fabric, Notions, Yarn Crafts and Handmade Gifts

I used the app to increase my sales and it worked very well. I find that my people are generally more responsive to messages than emails. So far I have pretty much doubled my sales. I send out a message to my customers whenever I have a new product that they might like or new promotions. The support has been wonderful with providing tips for me.

May 25, 2020

We love hearing comments like "doubled my sales"! SMS marketing is very effective, as you're finding out.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app. Merchants like you are the reason we built this app!

CSG Store

I have used this company's other app for Facebook Messenger and really liked the increase in sales from that. I have only had the Winback app for a few days and already have seen a huge jump in income. Not to mention, Joe is great! He is always there to help and will jump on a Zoom call to go over everything you might need. I'm looking forward to what we do after 30 days.

May 12, 2020

Thanks John :)

So pleased to see the app make almost 50 sales for you in just a couple weeks! That's as good as the FB Messenger app when everyone had prechecked status. Thanks for all the great feedback and suggestions (ex being able to segment based on collections... we are still working on that one)

GOLDEN GILT

I was paying $50 a month plus commission on another app before. I am glad to find this one because its much cheaper and does so much more. And you are in control. Already made an extra $600 from using it in few days. Going to add to my 2nd webstore too. Highly recommend it.

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! There are plenty of other good SMS apps out there as you've seen. I think what really sets us apart is our abandoned browser feature which no one else has.

Capturing abandoned browsers (people who never added-to-cart) make up 38% of the sales that SMS has made for you! As a thank-you for posting a review, I'm happy to give you a custom phone number for your abandoned browser messages. Let me know what area code you'd like and I'll try to procure it :)

Later Gator

This app is a no-brainer, especially with email not working as well anymore. We set up abandoned cart flow of 2 SMS messages and recovered 7 sales in the first 6 days. Love that it includes product image as well. Really easy to use. Highly recommended.

April 23, 2020

And now you're at 27 sales within 10 days :) And your winback (post-purchase messages haven't even gone out yet!)

Thanks for the review. Yes the product image is helpful, although it does incur an extra fee for the MMS.

Sorry that the messages to Australia are more expensive. Carriers outside the US and Canada charge a lot more per message, and we unfortunately have to pass some of those costs on. However your ROI is still through the roof! (almost 100X so far)

Active Inch

The support from Winback is just outstanding! Fast-act and reliable commitment. They reacted to our issue immediately and in the next 24 hours, it was done, back on track! Thank you, guys. P.s. And features on the app are just everything that you need and even more on top of that.

April 2, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. We pride ourselves in super-fast turnaround with any requests or issues. Appreciate your feedback and happy to jump on another zoom call anytime.

Knife Depot

This is a great app, it is super easy to use and I had an instant increase in sales as a result!! I would highly recommend.

April 2, 2020

So glad to see you getting hundreds of sales through the app! And you're accomplishing this without even using the Abandoned Browser feature.

Feel free to try it. A mobile popup gets triggered after 10 seconds of looking at a product. With 2 taps, the shopper can get a discount code texted to them to buy the product they’re browsing. And if they don't buy, your abandoned cart sequence kicks in. You should get another instant boost by turning this on :)