Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

Later Gator

This app is a no-brainer, especially with email not working as well anymore. We set up abandoned cart flow of 2 SMS messages and recovered 7 sales in the first 6 days. Love that it includes product image as well. Really easy to use. Highly recommended.

April 23, 2020

And now you're at 27 sales within 10 days :) And your winback (post-purchase messages haven't even gone out yet!)

Thanks for the review. Yes the product image is helpful, although it does incur an extra fee for the MMS.

Sorry that the messages to Australia are more expensive. Carriers outside the US and Canada charge a lot more per message, and we unfortunately have to pass some of those costs on. However your ROI is still through the roof! (almost 100X so far)

Infinityy Boutique

I am so pleased with this app. Aside from the fact that it has helped me tons retrieve orders, their customer service is amazing. I recommend this app 100%. It has helped my store grow

April 14, 2020

Thanks for your review. I looked at your stats and looks like the app increased your sales by 25% over the past 30 days! I like how you're using every one of our features (abandoned carts, abandoned browsers, winback, campaigns), and that each of them is making sales!

From one small business owner to another, thank you. I'm glad we can partner to make a positive impact on each other's businesses during these uncertain times :)

Dona Lipari

Awesome app! The conversion rate has increased a lot! Highly recommended!
This one works best for me so far as I have tried others too.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review Paulius. I noticed you haven't turned on our winback feature yet (our signature feature) which will increase your repeat sales by at least 10%.

I put in some extra credits in your account just now so you can try it if you'd like :)

Keller International

Game changing app. You need text abandonment! Text >>>> Email. The developer has been very attentive and helpful as well. Thanks for making this app!

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review and happy to hear you appreciate our support. Let me know if you'd like to hop on a zoom call sometime and we can go over your SMS messages together. In fact, I'd like to recommend a couple features to be enabled like our abandoned browser automation which will surely get you more sales.

And hope you don't mind me sharing that the app has made $30K for you within just a couple weeks! (if you want me to delete this, let me know). That's a very high amount and I'm so proud we can contribute to your success.

Forever Home

Winback has been such a great tool. I’m so thankful to have customers returning since I started using it. The customer service is awesome! The team not only provides quick services for issues but continues to monitor our set-up for ways to tweak it to make it even better. Thanks so much!

April 2, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for being receptive to our proactive suggestions and feedback :) One more suggestion is to try a campaign. You have some interesting pre-built segments like customers who never used a discount code and people who have bought more than once. You can send a text message to any of these segments, or create one of your own.

ps. I took a look at the responses that your customers are sending you. And they speak volumes about your products... they seem to love it!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Super results and superb support and customer service. Winback is easy to setup and implement and odes everything that it says on the tin - highly recommended!

April 2, 2020

Thank you Carl. And since some of your customers are getting the winback messages before they received their products, switching the triggers to send those messages based on fulfillment time (instead of order) will fix those.

And we fixed the issue you were having when you replied to responses through your iphone mail app. Now those emails should go directly as SMS messages without any superfluous text to your customers :)

Active Inch

The support from Winback is just outstanding! Fast-act and reliable commitment. They reacted to our issue immediately and in the next 24 hours, it was done, back on track! Thank you, guys. P.s. And features on the app are just everything that you need and even more on top of that.

April 2, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. We pride ourselves in super-fast turnaround with any requests or issues. Appreciate your feedback and happy to jump on another zoom call anytime.

Knife Depot

This is a great app, it is super easy to use and I had an instant increase in sales as a result!! I would highly recommend.

April 2, 2020

So glad to see you getting hundreds of sales through the app! And you're accomplishing this without even using the Abandoned Browser feature.

Feel free to try it. A mobile popup gets triggered after 10 seconds of looking at a product. With 2 taps, the shopper can get a discount code texted to them to buy the product they’re browsing. And if they don't buy, your abandoned cart sequence kicks in. You should get another instant boost by turning this on :)

Etherton Hardwoods™

Game changer for our business. Great app and customer service. Easy to install and setup. Wish we could give it MORE stars!

April 2, 2020

Thank you! Yes SMS is a game-changer. I hope you don't mind me sharing %'s, but it looks like our app contributed to about 12% of your sales over the last month. Awesome!

You should be good at your current price point. But if you end up being low on message credits at the end of the month, let me know and I'll add a few more to hold you over :)

frey

I used this app as a win back for lost customers and it has done great! I look forward to continuing to work with them and hopefully they will have more amazing apps!

April 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. So happy that the app is now doing more than 100+ sales for you. Let me know if you'd like to meet over a zoom call sometime to review all your messages (both the content and timing)