Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

SheMarieLLC

Very easy to use, helped me win back a lot of sales ($10k)! I love the campaign feature and the fact that customers can reply directly back, and we can respond. Definitely recommend.

February 14, 2020

Thanks Sheena! For your winback flow, I see you're sending 1 SMS 12 days after the purchase. One suggestion is to send a 2nd text 45 days after if that customer hasn't come back to purchase. You're already getting a 24% conversion rate and I think a 2nd text might boost it up even higher!

ps. gave you 200 extra message credits to try this 2nd winback text out :)

Beautiful Photo Props

This app has been a huge bonus to our sales! In just the short time we've had it we've seen a big increase in sales as well as retention, and Joe has been so helpful! I highly recommend!!

February 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. Hope you don't mind me sharing that with just $29, the app has made $5300 for you. That's a 180X ROI!

To make it even better, I'd suggest turning on country filtering as you have a lot of visitors outside the US and Canada. If you just sent messages to those 2 countries, you can save some money. But your ROI is already outstanding so maybe just leave it alone :)

Baltic Essentials

I was nervous about using an app like this because I did not want to wear my customers down with text on top of other communication. But it works really well. Joe has been fantastic in his support and responsiveness as well. I actually ended up trying another app by another company a few months after I installed this one, as they had big promises on features. But once I installed it, there was 0 support and the features did not work as well as the demo showed. I contacted Joe and he actually added the features to his app for me and I moved back to his app. Highly recommend.

February 11, 2020

We really appreciate your review because of the fact that you came back to us after using SMSBump (which is a great product too). We pride ourselves on our support and being quick to implement feedback. But also on the fact that we make our tools super-easy to use.

Thanks for all your feedback in helping us to improve our post-purchase flow. Other merchants are seeing extraordinary results with this as well!

Chakrava

I wish I would have known about this app earlier! I have a high volume store and I realized my abandon cart email sequence would only get me so far. Joe has been super helpful with everything, I can't thank him enough. Its been only 3 days and I have already earned over $300 in abandon cart sales!

February 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We expect the app to eventually make up 5% of your sales, and we look forward to making this happen. Can't wait to work with you to send campaigns, set up a winback sequence, capture browser abandonments with our mobile popup, etc.

We just gave you some extra message credits as a thank-you gift for your unsolicited review :)

TECH FLEXED

This is the only app I'm using and tbh really good so far! Great customer service they reply withing minutes if not hours, very friendly and supportive. They even send me tips which are very useful. Really easy to use. And it works! I've already made a sale with it!

February 2, 2020

Thanks for the review. FYI - we just enabled your 2nd abandoned cart message for you since you turned on country filtering and only sending to US/Canada. Those countries are cheaper to send messages to, and so your free trial is elongated :)

Chestter.co

March Update: (60 days of using Winback)

I have spent roughly $110 on this app and have received over $2500 in revenue from it. What else is there to say? Use it! :)

Support and customer service is also the best I have seen from any other app on the store.

Absolutely phenomenal App, very simple, works extremely well, customer service is great! Prices are very affordable for the ROI you get back! By far the best app that I have found! Thank you Winback team!

February 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Wondering if you want to try sending a campaign? We created some default segments for you, and you can create more (ex only send to customers who bought the "Harry Styles Fine Line Cotton T-Shirt")

Happy to get on a zoom call and set this up with you if you'd like?

Fashion Hut Jewelry

Great App...Great Customer Service. The App does what it is supposed to and is worth trying :)

February 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. The app made 5.7% more sales for you last month, and just through abandoned cart messages!

Hope you'll give our winback feature a try some time to follow up with any of your customers who purchased. You can easily set up a 3-message winback sequence just like you did with abandoned carts.

Curren Watches

Very useful app and does what it says, Joe is really very helpful. Already getting few sales. Highly recommended.

January 16, 2020

Thank you Kamran. I'm glad SMS is producing sales for you immediately. Happy to get on a zoom call when you're ready to send out campaigns :)

Virago Babe

Joe does it again with an AMAZING app! Thanks again for developing a product that SIMPLY WORKS! We are FANS!!

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much Danette :) We really pride ourselves on building simple tools that generate revenue behind the scenes. Happy to see SMS doing so well for you.

Feel free to get in touch if you want to start sending out campaigns. You have a lot of subscribers and I'm very confident SMS campaigns will make lots of sales for you! Happy to give you some free credits too when you start :)

PodsBay

This app does exactly what it says it does and it does it well. I have made personally over 20,000 USD in orders in roughly 1.5months of using the app (my store does a lot of transactions so....) Anyways you can send 1 or 2 or 3 "reminder" messages to customers if they abandon the cart although 2 only is recommended but its up to you.

Long story short if you have customers who respond to SMS and frankly due to the open rates its likely ew all do. It will make you greater ROI for sure.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your review!

I'm glad you switched to usage-based billing. That way you'll never overpay for the app.

Feel free to reach out anytime with suggestions or feedback. We are more than happy to do any custom requests, integrations, etc for great merchants like you.

Let me know when you want to send your 1st campaign too. Happy to give you some free credits in your account to get you started. And it's easy to DIY, but I'm also happy to get on a zoom call to walk you through your campaign if you want that help :)