Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

Sankofa Edition™

Update: There was no miscommunication in the email. I checked and verified that winback staff created coupons in my store without permission and sms prompt was on my live site. It is not acceptable to make changes to a business website without permission.

—-

OVERLY AGGRESSIVE!!! They turned on a feature to our live site which tells customers they will receive 10% off if they provide their phone number. Seriously! They just turned it on and sent us a message afterwards informing us. I have never seen such unprofessional and overly aggressive behavior. The app “appears” effective but didn’t do much compared to what the standard free emails do anyway. I was already on the fence about deleting it and then they had the nerve to implement a 10% sale on my site without my permission!!

September 5, 2020

We emailed you asking you for permission to turn it on, and we showed you what it would look like. We did NOT turn it on for you!

All SMS apps (Postscript, SMSBump, etc) create discount codes on behalf of your store. We do the same thing since but the default is for you to use your own discount codes (or none at all).

Montreal Mink

I actually really like the app but, woke up to some unprofessionalism from WinBack who removed the app from my store. Why? Apparently my free account “wasn’t approved.” Believe it or not I actually got an email that they’re “financially unable to support my account”. Good app just don’t get too attached because they do change plans and do not honour what you already have.
UPDATE: Go figure after calling my phone 5 times and begging in email to remove my HONEST REVIEW they turn to deformation. Of course I didn’t pay because the services were free up to 250 messages which I didn’t use.
Joe if you need to feed you family with your app I suggest you do not spam peoples instagrams with a pitty story about your family just for people to change HONEST REVIEWS. Make your business better, leaving petty lies in your review section says more about you then it ever will about me.
But I hope everyone does google MontrealMink.com More traffic, More income

July 16, 2020

The app is only $14/month. You had been using the app for free for 5 months, and we even offered to extend it for free for another 5 months. Offer still stands btw despite this unfair review